Page 1 of 1
Posted: 08 Oct 2006, 06:01
robenue
Hi, i was woudering if my track up and over was good enough. I have submitted it but i's not published + it's my first track to be submitted oh it's a leog track as well, also i'm not sure if it is lego extreme or just lego.

roby. ;)

Posted: 08 Oct 2006, 06:42
APM
You didn't let me test it??? :(
Well (sniff) I guess that (sniff) I'll just (sniff) try it (sniff) when (sob) it's out. (Bursts into tears)
An exageration, of course. :lol: But I did want to test it out. :(

Posted: 08 Oct 2006, 14:01
robenue
ok ok but i don't have a contact APM

another thing Do you hate me APM?

just give me a conatct and i will send it to you :)

Posted: 08 Oct 2006, 21:41
arto
A bit patience robenue. It might take a few days until the submissions come to the site, depending on how it was packaged and how busy life is.

Tracks are not rejected because they are not "good enough", so don't worry, I'm sure yours won't either.

Posted: 09 Oct 2006, 00:38
APM
Yeah, and you can find my "A Track your Siblings Can Race" on RVZT. <_<
You rejected that one because it wasn't good enough!
And of course I don't hate you, robenue. Read my new signature. "At least 99% of the Re-Volt community are my friends. The 1% that aren't my friends are hated by all."
My e-mail is alexpms2006@hotmail.com

Posted: 09 Oct 2006, 01:00
Aylown
It's not that,the track must've been unraceable

Posted: 09 Oct 2006, 01:25
arto
APM @ Oct 8 2006, 08:08 PM wrote: Yeah, and you can find my "A Track your Siblings Can Race" on RVZT. <_<
You rejected that one because it wasn't good enough!
No, that wasn't the reason.

Posted: 09 Oct 2006, 02:52
APM
What part of "A Track your Siblings Can Race" do you not understand? IT WAS AN OVAL! :banghead:
YOU CAN'T RACE IN AN OVAL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :roflmao:
Of course you could. Who couldn't?

Posted: 09 Oct 2006, 22:12
Aylown
We've got enough ovals,That must be just like Big Square or another of those tracks

Good riddance arto =)

Posted: 17 Oct 2006, 13:37
robenue
i need someone to give me really really good instrutions for mkmirror PLZ PLZ PLZ someone help me i really need it!!!!!! please again thx APM it's ok your just an honest person :) friends?

Posted: 17 Oct 2006, 23:30
human
robenue,
download the rvtmod7 converter software which contains the mkmirror as a modul. if you unzip the file you will find a nice tutorial in rvtmod7/doc/mkmirror folder named mkmirror-doc.html. read everything carefully.
you can find the converter here: http://www.perror.de/rv/#tools

Posted: 19 Oct 2006, 15:05
robenue
human thx for the advice but the program keeps saying can't find file nhood1.por i have created one with MAKEITGOOD and i saved it. Thats what i'm having trouble with. But again thx HUMAN ;) modul. were do i find that human?

Posted: 21 Oct 2006, 05:32
robenue
i can't make mkmirror work i know how to start it, i have made the .por file and mkmirror says it can't find it. HELP!!

Posted: 21 Oct 2006, 20:37
hilaire9
robenue, check the Up and Overr comments, i gave some
mkmirror info there.

Posted: 21 Oct 2006, 20:39
hilaire9
your Up and Over track comments on Arto's site I mean

Posted: 24 Oct 2006, 10:52
robenue
hi, hil i need some help with the water feature. I want it to make my clars float. Yes i do know what mode and i also know what type i need its linear. but i can't make them float. Plz if you know i would like it very much. Thanks for the tips on mkmirror my dream was to make my tracks shinny...... :)

Posted: 25 Oct 2006, 01:42
zagames
When editing the field, press the enter button on the bottom right of your number pad.( usually complete bottom right of the keyboard) Then you can type in a number for the field's strength. Later,
Zach

Posted: 25 Oct 2006, 20:51
APM
You have to put in a Farce Field if you would like the effects seen in the Toytanic pool. To find out what farce field is used, go to the farce field edit mode and go into one of the Toytanics (most preferably the sunny one).
Any other questions that could or do pertain to MAKEITGOOD can be posted at my MAKEITGOOD mini-pub. Yes, MY mini-pub. :lol:

Posted: 26 Oct 2006, 04:03
Manmountain
APM @ Oct 25 2006, 04:21 PM wrote: Yes, MY mini-pub. :lol:
Please rest assured that only soft drinks are served in the childrens area of the PUB

I would like to point out the notice on the wall.... it reads....
Please Note!
Children are not the responsibilty
of the Management and should
not be left unattended.

Thank you.
:D

Posted: 26 Oct 2006, 11:15
arto
Manmountain @ Oct 25 2006, 11:33 PM wrote: Please Note!
Children are not the responsibilty
of the Management and should
not be left unattended.

Thank you.
A fair warning indeed, especially if the child happens to be alcoholic!!

Posted: 27 Oct 2006, 02:16
Manmountain
Not any more... ;)