Page 1 of 1
Posted: 02 Oct 2006, 19:59
re_volt
My last question for making cars (nearly) :rolleyes: How to change rims or logo from my own re-volt car? I can now paint cars and edit parameters....but....Rims, how to change
them? :( :unsure:

Posted: 02 Oct 2006, 20:53
APM
Usually, there is a little corner where the wheel is. Or an oval that looks like a stretched-out wheel. That's what you need to modify.
As for the tread, you need to make a new wheel for that. Ask the pros like Manmountain and people like that.
Do not ask help from spongebob, patrick, mermaid man, barnicle boy, mr. krabs, danny fenton, timmy turner, etc. especially not squidward or plankton or any boring or evil characters. You could try beavis and butthead, but I doubt that they're smart enough. :)

Posted: 02 Oct 2006, 21:24
Manmountain
Alex_Perdomo @ Oct 2 2006, 04:23 PM wrote:Ask the pros like Manmountain and people like that.
LOL :roflmao:
As if.

As for editing wheel graphics, can I suggest that you do a 'wheel image/graphic/picture' search on Google (or other search engine).
Then use your prefered graphic editing program to resize and apply the image to your cars bitmap.

Posted: 02 Oct 2006, 22:24
RTT-Pigasque
Have a look HERE

You'll find some second hand parts for your cars ...

Posted: 03 Oct 2006, 04:40
APM
U're supposed to be an AI Guru. :banghead: No confidence in yourself, eh?
Oh, and you still haven't said anything about that force field cart problem. Yet you still have the time to answer things like this. So what's up?

Posted: 03 Oct 2006, 06:49
Manmountain
Alex, I reported to you what the problem was and stated that there was nothing more I could do to help.
If you corrected your parameters.txt model listing to the correct bitmap name including .bmp extension, then that should have solved your problem. :rolleyes:

And yes, I do lack self confidence, but that's an issue between me, my mother and my team of psychiatrist's. :blink:

Posted: 03 Oct 2006, 08:16
APM
I did fix the names, but it didn't fix the problem.

Posted: 03 Oct 2006, 10:49
re_volt
Thanks RTT :D :)

And others.

It really helps B)