Page 1 of 1
Posted: 22 Sep 2006, 02:20
sirsirmarc
Hi Everybody,

how come Re-Volt crashes during race-upload when a car from the GP1 circuit is put into the "cars" - folder?

Well @first I tried just 1 car and that already causes the problem.

I can take the car myself and then most times the race starts fine (not always and there are no other GP1-Circuit cars in the cars-folder!), but when I choose another car which is not from the GP1 - Stock (and worked fine for ages) it crashes regularly. Can it be that the A.I. can't cope with the parameters?

how do I solve this?

Regards

Posted: 22 Sep 2006, 04:59
Manmountain
Hi and Welcome to Our Revolt Pub. :)

Yes, there is a problem with the cars from the GP1 track.
The cars found in the subfolder GT2 have a Rating value of '5' which the game does not recognise or able to use.
The values need to be changed to '4'
There is another issue with one of the cars, but I have forgot which one.
I shall report back as soon as I remember. ;)

Posted: 22 Sep 2006, 05:11
sirsirmarc
Hi, Thank You very much!

I figured this out just 1 minute ago. I had to learn the hard way! took me 2,5 hrs of trial and error. I definitely should have waited for your reply!

Actually I just came back to close the thread and report my success.

Well. Thanks again!

read ya!

Posted: 22 Sep 2006, 05:27
Manmountain
OK, I've retested the cars, the other issue is the VIPGTS90, the model number for the axles is set a '5' when the model is in position '9', so either move the model statement to position 5 in the models listing or change the model number to 9 in the axles settings.
Also, both Viper GTS cars have a low COM value, which causes a bad camera angle, change this from -3 to -2.

I hope this helps you. ;)

Posted: 22 Sep 2006, 15:39
sirsirmarc
Yes it does-

cool, Thanks :-)