Page 1 of 1
Posted: 22 Sep 2006, 00:45
sirsirmarc
Hi everybody, after I looked for hours I am glad I found this Forum and I hope there is s.bd. dropping by any once in a while.
After 2 days of search I found the download site for tmmc.zip. (very strange, usually I am good with goolge and research...nevermind!) but I can't figure out how it works.

both .exe-files do the same and start the incredible "THE MORPHME RV CARFIX COPTER" showing 3 fileds

1. "number of cars" which stays empty in my case. (is that normal ? is it important that I didn't install Re-Volt on my C:\ Drive?)

2. "Behind" with + and - buttons, switching the numbers in the field to e.g. 230x195 ??????? What the...? EDIT: It´s for the Camera thingy!! AHHH!

3. "Above" with pretty much the same number-choice (15x195) .EDIT: It´s for the Camera thingy!! AHHH!

I can fiddle around with the numbers but nothing happens. there is no OK-Button or anything. I can just start the "copter" and no re-volt pops up when I do.

Thanks for any Help!

EDIT: O.K. I figured that this is a Re-Volt-background-running Program since I can manually start Re-volt while it is on and after re-volt crashes :-( it shows the number of cars. still. what makes Re-Volt crash during the Process of loading a race?

Posted: 20 Oct 2006, 20:27
TheMeandMe
TMMCC works as an autostart revolt program or a manual start revolt program and always runs in the background.

it has to run to work.

if rv still crashes, about anything can be the reason, a deleted car's model file for example.