Page 1 of 1
Posted: 19 Aug 2006, 04:30
Aylown
Guys I am here just to complain about the grades people are giving to tracks in general

First of all,they dont have the criteria to vote,Lets just say an example

Photon Launcher had a total of 7 votes(Yes I counted) and it had average of 8.9

Graphics of 8.9
Flow of 8.7
Difficulty of 7.5

Ok,I look this morning and the track had average of 7
Flow of 7.1
Graphics of 7.2
And difficult of 8.9

That's Ridiculous,Really,for someone to put the grades so low,after my counts here

the guy voted:

Average:3
Flow:3
Graphics:3.5
Difficult:10

Or if it was two persons

Average:4.2
Flow:4.0
Graphics:4.4
Difficult:9.7

Really,thats ridiculous in both ways,How can a person vote so low for a track?
I know some dont like the track's Flows or even it's Graphics or whatever,But there are some tracks here that deserve those type of grades,Bugged tracks only

I never graded ONE track below 7,And it is not because I dont like giving low grades,But it is because that if I have nothing to add but destructive grades,I wont add at all,A person who vote 3 for a track,Makes the guy believe the track was a pooh,And wont try again at all

So get my point,I believe that tracks could NOT be graded under 5,because down of there is just to make the Creator fell bad for it

Really I am complaining about my track of course,but there are other ones that suffered the same dumb thing(AZTEC,or even the legendary Illusion)

So I want to tell for everybody that cant do constructive criticism about tracks....Why dont you guys come over to house,So i can make my own destructive Criticism about YOUR racing skills,Really I believe now-a-days only Speedy,Arto and Sjampo can beat me and it wont be easily for any of them at all,So I just say,dont like my track?Ok,I dont like your racing skills But I aint talking,Just today one mad user of RVZT came here and told me I should be a loser for making a track so bad,He would win me in stocks any day he want

This community used to be very nice when I came in,with RVL and stuff,no one swearing at each other,Now what we see in house is a bunch of hyper kids,with 12-14 years old,That their moms must not have educated them AT ALL,we see all kinds of Bad words,They do not respect room rules,They dont do anything to the community just keep old players here away

I have no other conclusion than to say the community is rotten,good thing it is only the outside of it,not the core

So thats only my opinion

Dont like it?Before EVEN saying a word,or thinking about saying,Come to house and Kick my bottom,otherwise I WILL NOT accept criticism,Tracks are only hard for losers,who forgot their prowess in the wheel at home(or never had it)

I am not doing another track for any of this,People dont know how to appreciate my 14 HOURS Staying in the Pc?Learning how to use Makeitgood?They do not appreciate Raf's Hours doing the textures?Learning how to do it? So they may do it themselves if they think it is so Easy, it's not needed for me to make tracks for a living,I win nothing doing that...Just the pleasure of racing it with my friends,Which are quite few around here

So...That was it,Yes I am mad,Yes I wrote a big thing before,No you may not call me a son of a bitch

Ayl

Posted: 19 Aug 2006, 08:10
re-volt hustler
I agree that people do put poor grades for no reason or dont understand how to really grade a track and shouldnt. B)

Posted: 19 Aug 2006, 11:54
arto
Photon Launcher had a total of 7 votes(Yes I counted) and it had average of 8.9
Your maths must have been faulty, lol. For your information there was not anywhere near 7 votes. There's not 7 votes even now.
Really,thats ridiculous in both ways,How can a person vote so low for a track?
No one has graded the track like you presumed. I have removed votes from tracks when they have been made in an obvious effort to sabotage the system. Say, like giving all 1's or all 10's when the track obviously can not be like that in some reasonably objective criteria like the graphics. So if some of the tracks votes change sometimes don't wonder, it's just your helpful admin going on deleting rampage.

Your criticism on the whole is appropriate, as there are some people who just slag a ridiculous grade like all 1's or 10's, it just is not the case with Photon Launcher. Also I must point out that those kind of stupid rigged grades are entered very seldom. I take care of those when I detect them.

On that note two respected members of the community might consider changing their votes to evade deletion...

Posted: 19 Aug 2006, 17:59
benvoliosaythat
Maybe new player need short informations to understand more.

Posted: 19 Aug 2006, 20:20
Aylown
Arto,with all due respect,you can speak to me diretly,And no do that kind of indirects,they do little but annoy me

Yes the grade is now at 10,I found that ONLY as a reason to avoid the somewhat dumb votes

If my math's been faulty ok...

But just for your information Mr. Fronzen Finland,I gave 10 to other 9 Tracks in your Website,Wanna delete all my tens just because you dont agree with me?

The site is yours,you do as you wish,My decision ios final,I'm happier as a racer(the promise to kick your sorry You know what because the system of ORP doesnt let me say it)

Well Whatever,I'm off to race MY track,as I am really sorry for all this Annoyance,after all it's just a lego,But it's my lego,so I like it

Whatever mr. Penguin,You are one of the few I respect here(specially because I cant bully around challenging for races with security I can win)

There are tracks that are graded 2 2 2 2

Other one I like very much is graded 3.8 or something Cant remember now(Foggy Morning)

But you Must agree with my overall explanation as the other members did

Well as I just said the only reason of this another post is to say who are the members,Obvisually Me and Raf well Duh

Indirects are annoying and most persons do not like them

So Mr. Admin,When you want to speak,come to a place you do not Own so I can point a few parameters to you

Ayl(Still waiting for next cup to do something)

Posted: 19 Aug 2006, 21:09
Skitch2
Lighten up guys!!!

Posted: 19 Aug 2006, 21:27
Skitch2
Personally I think you "Aylown" are a bit needy for a boost?

I have just read your comments over at RVZT and all you have done is go on about loving your mates (who probly say your track is great) and getting pissed with people who may find your work not so good. ALL critisism is good and that includes the bad stuff! it is how we learn to improve our skills.

As far as getting into a flamer with Arto, who i see as a freind of mine and who has hosted and taken care of our online community for a long time now, you should be ashamed of yerself!

Anyway I cant race ReVolt for toffee so if it makes you feel any better ill pop into RV House so you can give my backside a whoopin in a race if itll cheere ya up :)

All the best.......
Mike...

Posted: 19 Aug 2006, 22:55
Aylown
I need no Boost skitch

About my comments hey many told me bad things Im complaining about other kind of stuff

Ya kicking your backside would be nice for a change as I most probably never seen you around house

Between I aint mad at all to arto,I just told him he can say my name freely when he thinks what Im doing is not right,Not indirect speaking which makes sound even worse if you agree with me skitch

Nah,I aint making another track,Too time consuming,Too much work,I dont like It,I prefer racing them

All my problems with arto will be solved in the grid line,Right before the Go! and just after the 1

Many might find my way of speaking a bit too harsh,The problem is English is not my primary language and I like to speak it for a while,But entering discussions with it is quite hard,As I can only speak in the most literal way,like we learn in all english courses

You just said that criticism is good,I agree but constructive ones,Not the destructive,Lets be frank with each other,What if in your first track someone Said that your tracks were a big Crap?You wouldnt like also,I most believe,Im just warning for the effect that that might have in our next builders many do not have the guts to come here and complain like I did,They just shut up near the closest corner

Criticism in Racing Skills is Also very good,You learn no lessons in victory but many in the loses,I did lose quite a few to arto before I could finally beat him 1st time,Now it's just a bit more common not to be fully rear kicked

By the way Skitch,I personally like your tracks,I would give them 10 in graphics,For sure,But I dont like your racing flow,It's just my opinion,I didnt go there and said the track is a crap because it is not,If I cant drive it nicely it's because of a Driver Flaw,Not a track flaw,I believe there are no bad tracks...there are our bad drivers part...which are a bit hard to admit

Just a cute example here

Domestic Disturbance had the Skills to be the best re-volt track,Now-A-Days It is not raced at all,just because people find it Too hard and Since they cant drive,they leave the track to be forgotten,It is sad but You cant say Im telling any lies...

Just for philosophy...who here that couldnt race a track the 1st time,raced it 3 times before they could?

There is a track I Cant drive clean at all,it's name is petro-volt,I like that track,I cant drive it because it uses my personal driving flaws as a flow line,So what?The track sucks just because of that?No,It does not,Every track even the dumbest lego to the Mightiest Extreme have its value,People cant see it at all

If you may check skitch,In house the Customs rooms are made by ONLY 3 persons
Benvoliosaythat(mat)
Nuclearythmetics(Nuc)
And me

The rest,prefer to drive stocks,Many times I told that is a disrespect to all the custom builders,Even if I had not made a single track and had no reason to be pissed at all , I did defended this community and I have now fully right to fell offended also by a few coments of persons that enter Rv-House,Dont you think my co-builder is also upset?Dont you think Kitallis or plic are upset?

Just for reflection...I did in this month the ridiculous amount of:

198 Custom Rooms
1 Stock Rooms
Using:420 tracks

Arto may confirm it,or any other,As the major user of customs I am offended in comments in tracks like I see " This track is a Big Crap,in foggy Morning" The rainbow road comments were also offensive and quite others,I do not agree when people say things like that

If everybody that said something like that appeared right after in house...hehehe I guess I would be very happy to show that The tracks arent crap,the racer is a crap

Here is my philosophy:

"The best racer can even race the worst of the flowed tracks,Without any kind of trouble"

If you cannot,you do not deserve to be called the best,The AllMighty God(lol nice name of the dude by the way) so,You are also open for driving skills Criticism

Nothing Further

Ayl

Posted: 20 Aug 2006, 00:25
Manmountain
:blink: !!GEEZ!! :o

Man, you have a couple of days away from RV, and all hell breaks loose.

Can this topic or I will. :angry:

Posted: 20 Aug 2006, 00:47
Aylown
What's the problem MM?

No Lies were told in the whole topic ;)

Im just saying the opinion of the whole House right now,After consulting my Helpers I believe I am respalded and many agree with all I said

You've got to admit that the rating system is comiting quite a few Injustices...

Well you may even put this topic in the trash bin,But the truths that needed to be told and No one said up to now are all here

This isnt hell at all,I aint mad at arto,You guys must have misinterpreted what i said next time I put a smiley :lol:

When you want to fight with someone you dont start saying With all due respect in your paragraph,you just start swearing,I did not said anything Offensive I guess...Gez you guys are too stressed

Well the challenge is still there for arto in next cup,As I've already promissed I would kick his You know what :lol:

What's the problem of heating up a challenge? Gez Chill out MM

Posted: 20 Aug 2006, 02:33
re-volt hustler
DAMN you and your long replies, and MM when r u gonna upload my cars?

Posted: 20 Aug 2006, 06:45
Manmountain
I WARNED YOU!!!!!