Page 1 of 1
Posted: 12 Aug 2006, 03:39
Merledog
Hi all,

First off, I'm new here. Last week I decided to clean out a collection of old games and ran across the ReVolt CD. This was one of my favorite games when it first came out and my P2 slugged away with most of the effects turned off or scaled back. So before tossing the disk in the bin, I decided to try and install it on my P4 Dell.

WOW, this game still kicks ***. I expected it to tank on Win-XP. After installing the 1207 patch it works fine. Now I'm hooked again.

So I searched online to see if the game still has a following and came here. I've already DL'd a handfull of tracks and cars and am rediscovering what I missed.

So, can anyone recommend some really good tracks to hone my skills on or just enjoy the ride. I DL'd Helios last night. What a well crafted piece of work. Any suggestions?

Merledog :blink:

Posted: 12 Aug 2006, 04:16
Manmountain
Hi and Welcome to Our Re-Volt Pub. :)

And welcome back to the Re-Volt following.

Try some of the latest tracks by some of the best track makers :
Hilaire9's latest tracks
Human's latest tracks
Ricky D's latest tracks
Skitch2's latest tracks

I'm sure there's a few there that will keep you interested.

Posted: 12 Aug 2006, 08:05
zagames
Hello, and welcome back to Revolt. If you are interested in making cars/tracks for Revolt, check out my site at ZackAttackGames - Revolt. I also make tracks, but instead of racing them, you have multiplayer battles. I like to play around with new stuff in Revolt, so some of the tracks I have planned when I get back might be pretty cool. Just so you know, my site isn't finished, and probably won't be too soon. I'm taking a short break from Revolt, simply because I've spent too much time on it lately, and need to catch up on some work. Look forward to racing you ;) . Later,
Zach