Posted: 11 Aug 2006, 04:09
Manmountain
The advertisment -

The real thing -

Posted: 30 Dec 2006, 09:19
revoltkid
WOW!!!!!
THERE IS A REVOLT ARCADE GAME!
CONSIDERING THAT REVPOLT IS MY FAVORITE GAME, I WANT THE ARCADE VERSION!
I WONDER......SCENCE I AM LIKE A MASTER IN ELECTRONICS(THE INNERWRKINGSOF HARDWARE) AND ALREADY MADE 3 COMPUTERS, IF I WOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE A CONVERTER TO HOOK TOGETHER THE ARCADE AND THE COMPUTER TO TRANSFER CUSTOM MADE CARS AND TRACKS TO IS, BUT I WONDER WHERE I MAY BEABLE TO GET THE ARCADE GAME!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: 30 Dec 2006, 10:00
zagames
lol, I'd make the arcade box, bolt on a chair, and set a computer monitor in it. I'm so cheap :P.

Posted: 30 Dec 2006, 20:23
Merledog
Where did you see these? Are they old machines or fairly new? This could put some real life back in to ReVolt if it takes off. :o

Posted: 30 Dec 2006, 23:40
Manmountain
I took these pictures at a Holiday Complex in Filey (east coast of England), in 2005.

Posted: 02 Jan 2007, 12:13
re_volt
AMAZING! Is there ARCADE GAME FROM RE-VOLT????? :o :blink:

Posted: 13 Jan 2007, 10:26
plic
you must have been brimming with happiness on the sight of these!!

i think the difference between the advertised and the actual arcade unit id due to the low response of the game. the makers didnt bother to make a good unit simply because of the fact that it didn't go well. these look pretty cheap with the plastic and all.
but it would be fune to play nevertheless.
wish i had something like that at my home....
and revoltkid try to make a microcontroller based robot before venturing out into the master of electronics stuff.
anyone can assemble a computer.
although i was amazed by your ideas on the garage door and the sliding window.
no hard feelings. B)

Posted: 13 Jan 2007, 10:37
plic
I GET IT NOW.
The advertisement shows two diferent arcade units.
the one at the back is the one which manmountain was able to get his eyes on. the one without the motion seats. ( sick name :) )
the plastic is something which no one can count on.
it has happened with me all the time. when i was a lid and used to buy toys, the plastic on the box was always better than the one i got.
:(

Posted: 13 Jan 2007, 11:40
revoltkid
and i have already made several microcontroller robots, and if you look at my electronics teacher at school, he is a fanatic, he tought me so much. every day at school, me and mr. ginn are like, best palls, and last year, i won 2 robotic science fairs, and i created an oil dropplet generater(that does sound alitte bit corrny) but the oil would be mixed with water, viniger and sugar, and i had to make a device to separate all of the substances, causing an oil dropplet, perfectly filtered, falling on a water wheel, genarating a turbine, connected to a microcontroller, exatly programed to turna stepper motor 5 times clockwise, 2 times counter clockwize and 3 more times clockwise.
so plz don't mis judge people.
thx

Posted: 13 Jan 2007, 14:33
plic
wow i am totally amazed now it would be great if you can teach me a few things
i really want to learn how to make robots.
please revoltkid be my pal. i never wanted to hurt you.

Posted: 13 Jan 2007, 23:07
revoltkid
plic, in fith grade i really got into microcontrollers. and i learned allot from a kit i got from rdioshack, which is called "what's a microcontroller?" it is realy cool.
it teaches you the basics of programing, but this is real fun, cuz if you read the book that comes with it, you would probobly be able to make robots on your own, and fom the same compony i bought a robot set called "bo-bot" which that also tought me allot.
so, hey, here is my advice, have fun with it!
the compony that made these kits is called "parallax"
and if radio shack doesn't have it, just tell them to order it, they would.

Posted: 21 Jan 2007, 13:35
plic
does radio shack ships to india?
i think not
i dont have a lots of money and that is probably why i cant buy kits from overseas companies.
this is the reason why i have to buy individual components to actually make something.

Posted: 22 Jan 2007, 05:01
revoltkid
oh....sorry i did not know, i'll trying looking at radios shacks website.

Posted: 28 Jan 2007, 03:31
re-volt hustler
:blink: :blink: :blink: If I knew where to buy one, Id get it in a heart beat. B)

Posted: 15 Apr 2007, 20:52
Dave-o-rama
holy crap i never knew they had Re-Volt in arcades... I want one :lol:

Posted: 14 Oct 2017, 18:51
Black-Revolt001
What does the Arcade version contain?

Cars :
- RC Bandit
- Volken Turbo
- Sprinter XL
- NY 54
- Adeon
- Cougar
- Humma
- AMW
- Phat Slug
- Dust Mite
- Col Moss
- Harvester
- Dr Grudge
- RC San
- Zipper
- Genghis Kar
- Pole Poz
- Toyeca
- Candy Pebbles
- Evil Weasel
- Panga TC
- Aquasonic
- Mouse
- R6 Turbo
- Bertha Ballistics
- Pest Control
- Mystery
- UFO
- Rotor
- RC X
- El Gekko

Tracks :
- Toytanic
- Suburbs
- Toy World 1
- Supermarket 2
- Botanical Garden
- The Wrecking Yard
- Toy World 2
- Museum 2
- Toys in the Hood 1
- Venice

[Vaid]: Increased warning level for bumping a 10 year old topic for no good reason.
For the game information, there's a dedicated Wikia site, not the forums.