Page 1 of 1
Posted: 18 Jul 2004, 21:04
Turbolive
Hi The Me and Me,

Hope still people can find eachother being a re-volt fan forever on such forums like this and Gamespy offcoarse.

Still making new tracks and cars for Re-volt?

The engine is still TOP! we don't need Re-volt 2 I guess...

Good luck!

maybe CU @Gamespy sometimes!....CHeers!

Posted: 18 Jul 2004, 21:38
TheMeandMe
to create another place to meet now that RVD isnt anymore was the intention of this forum.

Or if RVA might be down or sumpin. which we all hope wont happen anytime soon or in the next 10 yrs. lol

actually, you might have seen that on RVD... a POD conversion track is nearly releasable, so keep your eyes on that.

Posted: 21 Jul 2004, 17:00
Manmountain
Its good to see another place to chat about Re-Volt specifics, rather than just a mention as another game.

Will you be thinking of implementing some kind of submission page? or is your web space limited to just your own creations?

Posted: 21 Jul 2004, 17:17
TheMeandMe
Manmountain @ Jul 21 2004, 01:30 PM wrote: Will you be thinking of implementing some kind of submission page? or is your web space limited to just your own creations?
actually, as you might see when downloading sth, the cars arent actually hosted on the webspace the html is hosted on.
this is thanks to the internet access of Jam, who got that domain + webspace with his dsl account.
but there aint the webspace to host the creations of others at all, im sorry to say.
im in good hope that RVA/RVAD (if wed want to call it that) plus RVZT will provide the possibilites to get most stuff hosted.

as you can see, even this board aint hosted on own webspace.

Posted: 21 Jul 2004, 23:54
Manmountain
Hey, No worries. ;)

Posted: 07 Aug 2004, 00:49
Skarma
wht is there 2 worry abt? :P B)

Posted: 04 Sep 2004, 02:13
Alex
You should worry about what is around the next corner.

You dont know when you could be shot and then die and then rot.

That last sentance is fairly impressive if you're into rhymes.

Posted: 24 Sep 2004, 05:04
TheMeandMe
the Pipelyne twins been finally wrapped and sent out to RVA and RVZT.
so get them from there as soon theyre up or wait until the links on our homepage work. heh