Page 1 of 1
Posted: 31 Jul 2006, 10:30
zagames
I've been working on Battle Platform 2. I save every 5 minutes and when I remember, I also export to 3ds. Well, I was testing the track when Revolt froze and wouldn't close or minimize. So I alt+tabbed to 3ds max, to save what I had done. When I rebooted my computer, the Max file was corrupt, and my 3ds file was 4 hours behind. Can someone please help by telling me how to get the ASE file back to 3ds max? Thanks,
Zach

Posted: 31 Jul 2006, 11:07
zagames
Ok, after 2 hours of searching, I finally came across a plugin for max 7 that imports ASCII files. The thing is, when it loads the model, the perspective view shows everything as black, How can I change this? Thanks,
Zach

Posted: 01 Aug 2006, 00:08
zagames
There has also been a major mixup because vertecies in the middle of objects have been mirrored and the textures extremely mixed up. I have spent too much time working on the track the past few days, and now need a short break. If you want to see where the track was when it got screwed up, just send me an email. When I resume making tracks, I will immediately fix Battle Platform 2. Later,
Zach