Posted: 29 Jul 2006, 21:05
toy soldier and X-mouse
how can we make a image of our cars????
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

we really need help with that

:blink:

Posted: 29 Jul 2006, 21:30
zagames
What do you mean? If you want to take a screenshot of your car while playing the game, simply press the Print Screen button on your keyboard when you have the car showing what you want it to. Then open Paint, and paste onto the blank image. Your screenshot should appear in Paint, and you can resize, etc.

Posted: 29 Jul 2006, 23:48
toy soldier and X-mouse
:o oh,

:D

ok thanks for the help!

Posted: 03 Aug 2006, 03:12
re-volt hustler
where would I find the s/s when I leave revolt? :huh:

Posted: 03 Aug 2006, 03:23
Manmountain
The s/s (screen shot) should be placed in a section of windows memory called the Clipboard.
You open your graphics application and use the paste funtion, usually found on the edit menu.

You don't need to fully exit out of Revolt, I always use the Alt+Tab key combination, this exits out of Revolt to the desktop, but leaves Revolt running in pause mode. This way, if the s/s is not what you wanted you can quickly go back a take another snap.

Posted: 03 Aug 2006, 03:53
re-volt hustler
thx and I still want to know how to align my wheels.

Posted: 03 Aug 2006, 04:45
Manmountain
OK
In the Car Wheel details section alter the Offset1 X, Y & Z axis values of each wheel to align the wheels.
Front wheels should have same Y & Z values and + & - X values on opposite wheels. The same for the back wheels, but different Z value.

I hope that helps, if not, send me the car and I will align it for you. OK ?

Posted: 04 Aug 2006, 01:53
re-volt hustler
Where can I upload my cars? oh and thx for the help ManMountain
Gallardo

Hummer

Enzo

Charger

F430

Posted: 04 Aug 2006, 03:26
Manmountain
Package your cars in Zip format, ensure the zips contain the 'Cars\carname' folder extension and a full Readme, if the cars are conversions of someone elses work then please include thier original readme.
Have a picture of your cars at 250X250 pixels (crop the pictures you already have), include in your zips if you wish but not important.

Then submit your cars to RVZT - Car Submissions

Can I ask, are they the best colours for those cars or are they the default colours ?
As they look a bit dull, IMHO. :D
Good work though, did you manage to keep the poly count down ?

Posted: 04 Aug 2006, 04:13
re-volt hustler
I know how to package and all. Theres only one car here thats not mine and thats the f430. I truely dont fill like doing the pics right now as I have other cars to make and if you do the pics for me that would be great. Sadly those r the default colors, since I dont know how to repaint, but the Gallardo looks good in white when you race with it. And for the poly count............well my polys were about 10000 in nfs:hs so I able to bring them down to 5000-6000 polys. ;)

Other cars Im working on: B)
Corvette
Mercedes cls500
koenigsegg cc8(I think thats it)
BMW 645ci
saleen s7
acura rsx
twisted metal small brawl(If I have time, school is starting soon)

Fill free to give suggestions on other cars to make. :D

Posted: 04 Aug 2006, 04:19
Manmountain
Any of the Le Mans or FIA GT cars, if anyone has created them yet, ;)

Posted: 06 Aug 2006, 23:20
re-volt hustler
All the car Im going to upload on RVZT this week :D

Lamborghini Gallardo
Hummer H2
Ferrari Enzo
Ferrari F430
Dodge Charger R/T
Mercedes Cls500
Bugatti
Bmw 645ci
Saleen Mustang
Nissan 350z
The fast and Furious Toyota Supra
Mitsubitsi Lancer Evolution VIII or IX
Koenigsegg cc8

and ManMountain is there a site that shows which Le Mans cars you want? :unsure:
Plus I still need some1 to repaint, Duo hasnt said anything back :angry:
And what do I generally need to put in a readme file? ;)

Posted: 12 Oct 2006, 22:17
re_volt
Manmountain, you say screenshot should be placed in a section of windows memory
called clipboard :rolleyes: And address is....................... :D :huh: :rolleyes:

Posted: 13 Oct 2006, 01:59
Manmountain
Windows comes with a utility called clipboard viewer, this will show you what ever you have copied or placed there using the Print Scrn button.
There is no specific address that I know of ?

Posted: 13 Oct 2006, 19:52
re_volt
Oops! :blink: :banghead: What i said?????
I dont speak english very well :roflmao: