Page 1 of 1
Posted: 26 Jul 2006, 00:42
Cyphen
Hello everybody here !!

I just decided to play Revolt again but I have an odd error while hosting (nobody can join my game) or joining (can't connect to the game).

the Error is : "Can't connect to lobby session"

I already put my exe with 98 compatibility and I did put the 12.07 Patch and so on :(

So I don't known what to do...

Thx for any help you would provide and hope to see you soon on the tracks.

Cyp' !

Posted: 26 Jul 2006, 00:58
zagames
It's probably your Windows User settings. Your account won't allow you to create the session. If you don't have Administrative options on your computer, then that's probably the problem.

Posted: 26 Jul 2006, 01:14
Cyphen
The problem is that I am the administrator :/ But thx you for the answer

Posted: 26 Jul 2006, 03:02
Manmountain
The usual culprits for this are firewalls, virus and spyware checkers, also try and ensure you have the correct ports enabled.
Revolt needs full internet access, no rescrictions.

Posted: 26 Jul 2006, 12:52
arto
Yes, router / firewall is usually the culprit.

See this page for settings:

http://revolt.speedweek.net/rv_house/in ... er_fw_help

Also see this document for help on connections, I've heard it has helped a lot of people to fix their problem:

http://revolt.speedweek.net/rv_house/do ... ection.doc

Posted: 28 Aug 2006, 21:22
Prads
I also used do get this error. It's is basically due to executing the game in Limited user account in XP... You can simply right click the revolt exe file and select "run as" and then choose the admistrator's account to run the game.....

Posted: 12 Sep 2006, 03:03
J0nN0
yep..same problem for me

Its my router is blocking me. I got a program called PortMarshaller which automatically forwards ports towards the game WHICH WORKED but then i got lag so i stopped playin online.

:( Hope you guys will still be goin strong in June time next year when i will be gettin my own PC so i can forward ports on that then play with you guys again.

Keep Strong and Good Luck,

I shall try and keep in touch!

J0nN0