Page 1 of 1
Posted: 25 Jul 2006, 18:19
zagames
Sup everyone. As most of you know, I made a Battle Platform 1. Now, I've started Battle Platform 2. BP2 is a medieval castle. I was wondering if some people could submit medieval cars for me to use. Not repainted cars, but cars that look like battering rams, catapults, etc. So I can include them with BP2. Thanks,
Zach

Posted: 26 Jul 2006, 03:23
Manmountain
I don't create car models myself, I only do repaints. But thanks for asking.
Can I suggest that you contact Alex Coombes, as he likes to create a variety of objects. :blink:

Posted: 27 Jul 2006, 06:51
zagames
I looked at Alex's profile, and it says he hasn't been on in a long time. Does anyone have a current email address for him? Thanks,
Zach

Posted: 01 Aug 2006, 04:14
Alex

As you can see, Manmountain is credited in this...

Manmountain, could you do the parameters I'm feeling lazy?

Ive sent you an email (lineone - are you still using that?) and that should fill you in.

I hope I'm not too presumptuous that you are able to help, but it does seem you are usually willing.

Have a nice time, Alex Coombes.

Posted: 01 Aug 2006, 04:53
Manmountain
:D .... ;)

OK, files received.
Right then Zach, what kind of handling & top speed would you like for this car ?

Posted: 01 Aug 2006, 08:14
zagames
Wow, looks amazing Alex. If you want to see how the track looks MM, I can send you an unfinished version tomorrow. That way you can look around, and see what might be the best combo. I'm also going to fix part of the track to work specifically for that vehicle. I'm on RV House a lot if you want to contact me there, it might be faster. Thanks again Alex. Maybe if you guys want, you could also do some other special cars for my tracks, we could have a team going. Later,
Zach

Posted: 02 Aug 2006, 00:02
toy soldier and X-mouse
wow nice car can you send it to us?
:D

Posted: 02 Aug 2006, 02:56
zagames
The car will be included in my next track, Battle Platform 2. ManMountain and Alex can help me test it very soon.