Posted: 31 May 2006, 00:05
Anubis
a help to the wings!!!! ;)

Posted: 31 May 2006, 00:06
Anubis
a help to the wings!!!! ;)

Posted: 31 May 2006, 01:12
ADX
Didn't ever tryed to search zmodeler in google?
http://www.zmodeler2.com
I recommend to use the old 1 version, because you can export to prm (revolt) files.
Hope Helps

Posted: 31 May 2006, 01:14
Anubis
thanks adx :D

Posted: 31 May 2006, 01:21
Anubis
lol

Posted: 31 May 2006, 01:22
Anubis

Posted: 31 May 2006, 02:08
Anubis
what to create the strech sprinter,this is my project,i view the strech volken,and is "strech",what to strech? :D :D :blink:

Posted: 31 May 2006, 07:42
Anubis
what to add rearwings to the car? :(

Posted: 31 May 2006, 18:45
Manmountain
Carefully read these posts :
Zmodler help
More Zmodler help

It sounds very similar to your problem.

Posted: 31 May 2006, 22:04
ADX
Annubis, what are you doing? Why you post so much posts with "no information"?
Take a bit of care, this is called "flood". Be patient, your answers will be solved, but you dont have to multi-posting.

See ya

Posted: 31 May 2006, 23:40
Anubis
manmountain,i add in the zmodeler the rearwing,but,i unite the rear,i export thhe body and in the game the car are transparent,what to not transparency????? :o :huh: :huh:

Posted: 31 May 2006, 23:47
RTT-Pigasque
Select all the face
Right click on the name of your object (body.prm) in the lower right corner of your screen,
Then click on "Faces -->Properties ..."
Find the check box "No Transparency" and mark it !!

I hope before you choos a good matérial and right map it ...

(Next question : "Why my car is all black ?" :D

Posted: 01 Jun 2006, 00:29
Anubis
yes,my car are total black,what to not black???' :unsure:

Posted: 01 Jun 2006, 02:33
Anubis
RTT-Pigasque,what to not total black?

Posted: 01 Jun 2006, 15:04
RTT-Pigasque
One thing first : multi-post is not needed ;)

Some solution for your black body :

- the simpliest :
Find "RV-Shade" and apply it on your body. You can see the map but with equal shade value you choose. Not very find render ... :(

- The hardest :
Find "RV-Dump" and apply it on your body. Look in the text generated by it all the values of your body géometry. Remenber all your mathematics lessons to find the rule to find shade values from geometry ...
I tried and may be one day I'll succes ...

- The middle way :
If your body come from an existing Re-Volt car you can modify your shade value with an hexadecimal éditor with the values of the car you choose. And that for each point in each face ...
I do this way for my TTF.
If you change the body geometry and without shade rules, you can try by the same way give an aprecited value and check the result in the game (This way for your wing). My next car will be shaded this way...

I hope you understand my bad english ...

Posted: 01 Jun 2006, 22:11
Anubis
where are download the RV-Shade????? :(

Posted: 01 Jun 2006, 23:09
Anubis
in google or where are???? :unsure: :( :blink: :(

Posted: 01 Jun 2006, 23:57
Anubis
?my like car is psrinter xl

Posted: 02 Jun 2006, 03:47
RTT-Pigasque
http://www.oemshades.com/rv_shade_price_grids.htm

Do you want my PayPal account ???

lol !!! :P

Posted: 02 Jun 2006, 04:03
RTT-Pigasque
Sorry I'm joking ...

I'm french and I got RV-Shade including in "Extreme Tools Manager"

But I thinck is including too in Gabor Varga's "RV-Minis"

Posted: 02 Jun 2006, 04:47
Anubis
ok,in the rvshade i search the body selected (the black body)and press in ejecute,not???? <_<

Posted: 02 Jun 2006, 05:05
Manmountain
I got your message, but sorry, I don't know anything about RV-shade or zmodler and it's problems.
My personal expertise is in parameters, collecting and assembling prm's to make new cars is about as far as I can go.

The only people who may be able to assist you are RTT-Pig@sque, pIN and Duo.
Try and PM (private message) them for direct help.
:)

I'm glad to see you got my message on BBcode implementation, can I suggest that if you are going to use a web site logo, that you should hot link the image, like this :
click on image

Code: Select all

&#91;URL=http&#58;//revolt.speedweek.net/main/news.php&#93;&#91;IMG&#93;http&#58;//revolt.speedweek.net/styles/new2/rvzt_logo_long.jpg&#91;/IMG&#93;&#91;/URL&#93;

Posted: 02 Jun 2006, 07:24
Anubis
yes!!!,i remember!!! :rolleyes:

Posted: 02 Jun 2006, 18:45
RTT-Pigasque
If I remember well ...
Take your body.prm with your mouse and drag it on the RV-Shade.exe ...
A new body.prm will appears in the same folder of RV-Shade.exe ...

I'm not 100% sure but try this ...

Posted: 03 Jun 2006, 02:47
Peter
Does anybody know a good tutorial for Zmodeler 1.7? My plan was to use Zmodeler 2 to create objects, because it is easier, then save it and open it in Zmodeler 1.7, where I can export it as a prm.
However, Zmodeler 2 too doesn't work :(
So I need to get a good tutorial for Zmod 1.7.

Posted: 03 Jun 2006, 03:49
RTT-Pigasque

Posted: 03 Jun 2006, 19:16
FireBlasterr
i use the zmod good whit this forums,thanks to all!!!!! :)

Posted: 03 Jun 2006, 19:43
Peter
Problem is that I just can't create a simple box as a prm and put it into a level. Once I have the prm, I put it in my track folder, and when I use Makeitgood to put it in, its invisible! I also tried changing the name to box0.prm, but still doesn't work. Maybe the problem is I don't know how to color the box...

Posted: 05 Jun 2006, 23:40
Killer Wheels
Hi all,
I don't speak very well, but as far as I know you might understand 50% of what I'm saying.
I've been using ZModeler for a long time, but now I'm on 3Dsmax. I had created a little *.txt file to remember me how to convert Zmodeler models to great looking *.prm's. For now, it's a little difficult for me to find it, due to HDD problems, but as soon as I can I will try to send it, or a little tutorial.
Well, it's better for you trying to search how it work because it's possible that it'll not be for tomorrow... :(
I think that you can find how to convert by searching in tutorials that already exists, you'll just need a little more time :wacko:
Good luck ;)