Page 1 of 1
Posted: 29 May 2006, 17:41
Peter
I decided to use Zmodeler to create stuff for my tracks. But I need a little bit of help B) . After I read the tutorials, I started by making a simple chair. Is there any way I can take that chair, and make it an instance into my track? I can't find a way to make prm's and ncp's out of that chair. Also, I'm not into extreme track making yet, so I make lego tracks. Problem is that I can't make my lego tracks wide enough for tables or chairs or any other things. I heard that there is some way to make lego tracks twice as wide as the normal lego track pieces. Can anyone help?

Posted: 31 May 2006, 03:50
Peter
I looked at original cars and downloaded cars, but coudn't find anything in them that has anything to do with Zmodeler. I got the feeling that these cars aren't made from Zmodeler.

Posted: 31 May 2006, 15:46
BurnRubr
You must use Zmodeler version 1 for re-volt prm files.
Zmodeler 1.07

See the post below for some zmodeler hints.
Zmodeler Hints

Posted: 31 May 2006, 16:20
Peter
Thanks BurnRubr, I'll try it as soon as I can! I used Zmodeler version 2 before.

Posted: 31 May 2006, 18:17
Manmountain
You need the track editor files from the 0916 patch to have the option to export as double sized track.
Or you can use Wscale4 to resize the world file, but you will need to edit all the other files (taz, pan, fan) manually in MAKEITGOOD mode.

Posted: 01 Jun 2006, 00:38
Peter
Thanks Manmountain, I hope I can create better tracks now! But is there any way to also make ncp's from Zmodeler or the prm file?

Posted: 01 Jun 2006, 01:29
Manmountain
The file Prm2Ncp.exe found in the 1207 patch is what you need. ;)