Page 1 of 1
Posted: 22 Nov 2017, 21:44
tiagocamana
Good afternoon people,

Good to know that there are still quite a few active people playing re-volt, an excellent game still for today's standards. I'm in Brazil and I played a lot of the demo a lot of time ago, and today I play with my co-workers in the interval time I recently downloaded the RVGL I liked it a lot 100% improved the game ... I saw that it has a multiplayer cpu option, but did not appear the bots in my game and my friends ... agent plays LAN network, how do you add them?

Thanks for translating the game in Portuguese.

sorry for the mistakes I'm using google translate

thank you

Posted: 22 Nov 2017, 21:46
VaiDuX461
Multiplayer CPU is only for the split-screen multiplayer, not Online or LAN.

The only way to add `bots` to an online room is by running multiple RVGL instances (processes) on the same computer, but with "-dev -nopause -gazzasaicar" command lines.

-gazzasaicar command gives AI to take control of a player car, so it counts as another player, but controlled by an AI
-dev is required for -gazzasaicar to work
and -nopause keeps the game running in the background when it's unfocused or minimized

Posted: 22 Nov 2017, 22:06
tiagocamana
Thanks, I'll try to do this.

Posted: 22 Nov 2017, 22:25
tiagocamana
Another question ... How do I start RVGL with the released tracks? without having to change my name to tracker

Posted: 22 Nov 2017, 23:57
VaiDuX461
By completing cups in the championship game mode.

Posted: 12 Jan 2018, 15:19
tiagocamana
VaiDuX461 wrote: Multiplayer CPU is only for the split-screen multiplayer, not Online or LAN.

The only way to add `bots` to an online room is by running multiple RVGL instances (processes) on the same computer, but with "-dev -nopause -gazzasaicar" command lines.

-gazzasaicar command gives AI to take control of a player car, so it counts as another player, but controlled by an AI
and -nopause keeps the game running in the background when it's unfocused or minimized

Hello, the game is working normally with the bots in several games, I have already opened 13 bots with 3 human players, but the bots are a bit slow, is there a way to increase their difficulty?

Posted: 24 Jan 2018, 00:42
Santiii727
tiagocamana wrote:
VaiDuX461 wrote: Multiplayer CPU is only for the split-screen multiplayer, not Online or LAN.

Hello, the game is working normally with the bots in several games, I have already opened 13 bots with 3 human players, but the bots are a bit slow, is there a way to increase their difficulty?
Visit the new forum https://forum.re-volt.io/, it is no longer used here.