Page 1 of 1
Posted: 16 Nov 2017, 11:33
Abc
we've been experiencing issues like players starting on their own. only some players are affected and at least one player in the game using -sload seems to be the cause of the issue and that player may be given cht tag. (need confirmation)

we've been experiencing issues like the anticheat failing, players starting on their own. only some players are affected and at least one player in the game using -sload seems to be the cause of the issue.
Wireshark captures Santii made, dont worry about discord stuffs

"Next Track" is out of question since we tried and it works properly

unrelated to the sload issue but: music does not stop with restart while it does with next track.

Posted: 18 Nov 2017, 00:22
Cosmo_Kramer
Wait ,i use -sload and i noticed i sometimes start without countdown !

Posted: 18 Nov 2017, 05:24
Santiii727
Abc @ 16 Nov 2017, 03:03 AM wrote: we've been experiencing issues like players starting on their own. only some players are affected and at least one player in the game using -sload seems to be the cause of the issue and that player may be given cht tag. (need confirmation)

we've been experiencing issues like the anticheat failing, players starting on their own. only some players are affected and at least one player in the game using -sload seems to be the cause of the issue.
Wireshark captures Santii made, dont worry about discord stuffs

"Next Track" is out of question since we tried and it works properly

unrelated to the sload issue but: music does not stop with restart while it does with next track.
Without -sload, the music and the sound does not stop if the track is repeated.

Posted: 18 Nov 2017, 16:51
Touriga
Hi All,

Correct me if I'm wrong but this issue only happens when you restart during start countdown and with many players it is usually only one , max two, player that can start before countdown ends.

Posted: 23 Nov 2017, 17:28
Huki
I can confirm there is a problem with -sload in multiplayer. Clients using -sload can get:
- bad start
- CHT tag
- game terminated (timeout)

So it is strongly advised that no one use -sload online with current builds (either shader or non-shader). This will be fixed in the next release.

The bug where music doesn't stop on restarting the same track will also be fixed.

Posted: 24 Nov 2017, 00:16
Abc
Errata: at least one user using -sload causes issues to the entire game session

Posted: 24 Nov 2017, 04:18
Abc