Page 1 of 1
Posted: 01 Oct 2017, 23:00
spark
Hey there,

So, I was observing a few matches in rv_house and there are a few drivers that use the wallbang technique for a few corners.

What noticed:
1. They release the directional control while hitting the wall at the desired angle to prevent the car from spinning;
2. When they lose control of the drift there's a counter-intuitive short break and re-acceleration to regain control, while that would cause a drift in real life.

So, what makes PRO cars like Humma and Toyeca to spin when overshooting a corner and hitting the wall while cornering?
Is it their centralized center of mass? Their light weight? Low kinetic resistance of their wheels?

Enlight me please, because I suck at tunning.

Posted: 01 Oct 2017, 23:12
Manmountain
One word... "PRACTISE"

When you ask to "enlight" you, what is it you wan't us to tell/explain to you, that the real life physics in an RC simulator game are not accurate ?
You could use different cars with varying parameters, you may find one you can comfortably use.

Posted: 02 Oct 2017, 00:23
spark
Nope, I'm asking which parameters make the car more rigid and a few advice from experience of tunning cars, things you found out etc...

Posted: 02 Oct 2017, 00:39
santiago
you should read parameter notes 7.1
you can find them in re-volt zone

Posted: 02 Oct 2017, 01:58
Manmountain
spark @ 1 Oct 2017, 07:53 PM wrote:Nope, I'm asking which parameters make the car more rigid and a few advice from experience of tunning cars, things you found out etc...
NOPE, that isn't what you asked at all. I can only assume English (although you come across as educated) is not your first/native language as your tone does not come across as friendly at all. <_<

As santiago has stated, you should give the Parameters Notes Doc a read which you can find HERE

If after reading you still have question's then please be clear in how and what you are asking. ;)

Posted: 02 Oct 2017, 02:08
spark
Thanks, I've read them, so now I'm on trial and error.

And my first language is portuguese... Sorry for not watching my tone, sentences are structured in a very different way...

One thing I missed though, what is that HEX signature as the last line, is it a type of checksum? And how do I generate one?
Is that the thing that tells the game the car must have a (CHT) next to its name?

Posted: 03 Oct 2017, 01:28
Abc
the checksum lives in the game code, a whitelist