Page 1 of 1
Posted: 26 Sep 2017, 17:52
MarvTheM
This September, 5 Re-Volters met up in the Netherlands for a week.

(Marv, Odie, R6TE, URV, Kajeuter)

Besides excessive amounts of camping-stove grilled cheese, evil plans have been made to take over the universe and spread the new era across the world.

We also represented the community on the Super Smash Bros. tournament Syndicate with team RVIO, even with fitting t-shirts.

We had a lot of fun exploring, cooking, talking and getting to know each other more. I won't forget the Carnaval Festival anytime soon, that tune is stuck in my head forever.
Thanks to you guys for making this possible.

Posted: 28 Sep 2017, 16:45
Kiwi
Hey, nice to see the faces behind the names! :)

Did you also discussed the future of Re-Volt and/or especially RVGL? What are your plans, especially, after some important guys disappeared in the last time?

Greetings
Bejix a.k.a. Kiwi :P

(I've decided, to use from now on the nickname I was using in the old Re-Volt times, back in the early 2000s. Better now in the beginning of my "second spring", then to late. :unsure:)

Posted: 28 Sep 2017, 21:30
MarvTheM
Kiwi @ 28 Sep 2017, 12:15 PM wrote: Did you also discussed the future of Re-Volt and/or especially RVGL? What are your plans, especially, after some important guys disappeared in the last time?
We didn't talk much about it. Check the Announcing RVGL topic, I listed some ideas there.

Posted: 29 Sep 2017, 18:36
pirog
Great photos, I guess you guys had a lot of fun there! First photo is so much positive and cool, also t-shirts are neat! :thumbs-up:

Posted: 30 Sep 2017, 01:51
Pyves
Awesome pics! ;)