Page 1 of 1
Posted: 14 Aug 2017, 01:21
gel_lr34
As of August 13th, 2017, AM-Bio is officially online! There you’ll find cars, tracks, tools, and more for Re-Volt and Viper Racing! There are also exclusive bonuses that you can find on the site. Some downloads including extra paintjobs, and even totally exclusive content!

Most of the items on the site are my creations. However, there are a few other creations which will be posted from other users, such as tools, and some repainted cars! So, I've you've ever worked with me on any project, it's there along with my personal comments over each car/track.

Also, I will begin doing monthly reviews (if I have the time) of cars and tracks for Re-Volt and Viper Racing. A sort of Highlight, and download links will be temporarily provided for the track/car.

Viper Racing tracks have yet to be uploaded (but i need to make a choice of which I ones I want to host)

If you have problems with links not working or whatever, let me know either here or on the website. Also, let me know what you guys think of the design. For now, here's the link which you can bookmark.

American Motors Bio

-Gel38

Posted: 15 Aug 2017, 02:30
Pyves
Tried out the Dublin track - had fun! Also already knew a couple of your other tracks. ;)

Posted: 15 Aug 2017, 21:26
Manmountain
:thumbs-up: :applause: :pickup: :yeah: