Page 1 of 1
Posted: 15 May 2006, 05:01
OverlordR1
I mastered this game many moons ago, and I have been trying unsuccessfully to use the new RV House feature hoping to find some competition. Another story, so back to my problem: I have won the platinum cup (against a strong AI field containing all of the following cars: Humma, Cougar, Toyeca, Adeon and Zipper), with all of the standard game-included cars (including all the beginner cars), but I can't win with any of the following: Pest Control (oversteers ridiculously), Rotor (clunky, understeers too much) and Genghis Kar (too slow in all respects). I've come close with the Mouse many times, and have given up with the Phat Slug because it's acceleration is hopeless even on the third-highest championship (I finished 4th in points and for THE FIRST TIME got a look at the screen when you finish off the podium!). Any setup or driving tips I have somehow not thought of (keeping in mind I have the steering bug that almost everyone has, where I can't set my steering to some parameters and have it still function) would be appreciated.

Posted: 15 May 2006, 08:40
Aylown
It is possible to win the platinum cup with all the cars,I have done it,After you race online you will see just how lame the A.I is...ask help to use the rv-house,it will improve your game very much,Also every car has its own handling,just practice is needed,also no car has the right to slip away of your control,get that wild horse domesticated!

Posted: 19 May 2006, 13:13
gel_lr34
Well, you COULD alter the parameters for the cars, BUT it will label you as a cheater.....on the flip side of the coin, you could go into the stock tracks for the platinum cup, and totally screw up the AI to go 15 mph all the way around the track or sumthin of the like... (using the 'makeitgood' code) this might be a good idea, and then take Dr. Grudge (considering the folder name is 'beatall' or whatever) and beat all the cups (bronze, silver, gold, and platinum) making it a 'fair' win...thus, seeing what the prize is...if any.....(this was a rumour back in the day, noone accomplished it tho)

-Gel