Page 1 of 1
Posted: 06 Sep 2016, 13:18
revolting
It doesn't show the blue that should be filling the loading bar, neither does it show the rainbow levels for music volume nor game volume, nor the pic of rooftops when choosing track, and the rainbow will occur in the cloud, hahaha

Posted: 20 Sep 2016, 21:13
Ciccio
It happens with my integrated intel graphics 3000. With that graphic card it doesn't show fade effects, blue loading bars, rainbow sound bars, and trackzones or anything displayed like trackzones (triggers, farce fields etc.. etc..), but this happens since rvgl is a thing to me (didn't happen with any rv version). Bars do work with my nVidia GT540M though, as well as fade effects. Also, my rooftops pic is ok (I guess you are missing the right gfx, or it's probably named wrong, or you have a faulty bmq), while I don't see any rainbow bar in the sky (wat? It could be a corrupted clouds file or something).

Posted: 21 Sep 2016, 18:16
Huki
Have you tried installing the latest drivers for your card from the intel website?

Posted: 22 Sep 2016, 21:29
Ciccio
It's not a problem for me since I use the nVidia graphic card (so that I get better performance).

Posted: 23 Jan 2017, 01:14
Abc
EDIT: Oops! sorry for bump

your graphics seems to have trouble with vertex.... hmmmm