Page 1 of 1
Posted: 20 Apr 2016, 17:40
Abc
i've noticed some collision glitches in neighborhood arena while playing in simulation.
no clue if the glitch exists on 1.2 and previous versions.

first noted during battle tag in that track, i touched the edge and it teleported a bit.
further testing with teleporting confirmed this.
Screenshots using latest rvgl.

[HIDE=Offtopic]PS: with the introduction of rvgl maybe update the "forum rules" set to the forum to include rvgl?[/HIDE]

Posted: 20 Apr 2016, 19:20
GiacomoJax
and maybe this could be the problem that makes you unable to steal star when you pass near me

Posted: 20 Apr 2016, 21:14
Abc
GiacomoJax @ 20 Apr 2016, 10:50 AM wrote: and maybe this could be the problem that makes you unable to steal star when you pass near me
first, read forum rules, second: no that's lag, we had desync, dude. its unrelated

Posted: 21 Apr 2016, 02:24
VaiDuX461
@GiacomoJax: as abc said: it's completely irrelevant. Multiplayer lag effects, which are caused by weak internet connection, have nothing to do with internal game, car to world collision.

Posted: 21 Apr 2016, 20:26
GiacomoJax
I only expressed my opinion...i thought that in an untested track it could happen for a glitch but i haven't never exclused that it happened for lag.....however you can see in my video (partial,not recorded all play bacause i was doing some fps testing). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dqc53-ySRA

Posted: 26 Sep 2016, 15:36
Abc
confirmed it happens in arcade and everywhere(?)
for some tracks it could be a small ncp generation glitch/error

also in toytanic if you hit the wall edge between the pool and ramp, you can get a nice teleporting