Page 1 of 1
Posted: 08 Mar 2016, 10:18
ElectricBee
[hide]Original post:
I have RVGL working at the moment, but I am having difficulty making the game boot in RV House. how does the command need to be formatted for RV House to see the sodding game exists?

I installed from scratch in Linux, using Wine, before installing RVGL and it runs perfect. But then RV House doesn't let me use a browse button to pick the game executable so IDK why it doesn't want to work when i tried various paths that launch the game in terminal.[/hide]
It's not path to executable, it's path to installation. I seem to not be so good at following directions.

Posted: 08 Mar 2016, 10:50
Gotolei
RVHouse has a way for you to manually point to the RVGL installation:

https://i.imgur.com/ujxP2US.png

[hide]assuming it hasn't changed? i forget the procedure for updating it (haven't played online for ages) because the popup still only links the windows version, and idk what the filename/link for the linux tarball is[/hide]

Posted: 08 Mar 2016, 13:28
Phantom
ElectricBee @ 8 Mar 2016, 01:48 AM wrote: RV House doesn't let me use a browe button to pick the game executable
Huki will probably change that to add the behaviour you expected, which is the expected of any program, and hopefully will add the same for normal Re-Volt too.

It is in the RV House Development Thread already.

Posted: 08 Mar 2016, 13:31
ElectricBee
Gotolei @ 8 Mar 2016, 06:20 AM wrote: <Words>
Path to installation!

I am so dumb sometimes, I swear. I read that as path to executable. Ugh.