Page 1 of 1
Posted: 03 Mar 2016, 16:54
RevoltNoob
Algún español/alguien que conozca el idioma que sepa cómo hacer mapas de Re-volt?
Any spanish/anyone who knows the language that also knows how to do tracks on Re-volt?

Posted: 03 Mar 2016, 21:57
Manmountain
What exactly is it you are asking ? :mellow:

Posted: 03 Mar 2016, 22:02
RevoltNoob
I would like to know some basics to create tracks.
I've seen lots of posts about track creating but I'm lost. :(
I want to chat with anyone who knows every step to track.

Posted: 03 Mar 2016, 22:07
MightyCucumber
Marv is building a dynamic tutorial page for any member willing to try that luck at creating custom content: LINK

There are also very knowledgeable members here in ORP or over at Revolt Live, especially now since there's a chat (beneath the Revolt logo).

Good luck!

Posted: 03 Mar 2016, 22:12
RevoltNoob
I saw it already but I still have questions or things than I need someone to teach.
Also liked those explanations. They're easy to understand

Posted: 03 Mar 2016, 22:45
Phantom
kikizana created a tutorial in spanish that teaches how to create cars in blender. Maybe it will help you since the process is quite similar. You can contact him if you have more specific questions, I'm sure he will be glad to help you. In fact a friend of mine with little knowledge of track making and without knowing English used this tutorial to start creating tracks and he achieved some interesting progress.

kikizana creó un tutorial en español que enseña cómo crear coches en blender. Tal vez te sirva dado que el procedimiento es muy similar. Puedes contactarte con él si tienes más preguntas específicas, seguro estará encantado de ayudarte. De hecho un amigo mio con poco conocimiento de track making y sin saber Inglés usó este tutorial para comenzar a crear pistas y logró un interesante progreso.

Link del tutorial - parte 1:

[youtube][/youtube]

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnemashuCe4

Progreso de mi amigo:

Posted: 03 Mar 2016, 22:51
RevoltNoob
Wow!! muchas gracias phantom. A ver si este tutorial me ayuda con mis interrogantes aunque sea para coches.