Page 1 of 1
Posted: 17 Feb 2016, 19:00
Manmountain
Hi all,
I would just like to say that I have not been very active with the site since May last year as I have had quite a serious eye problem.
I am a Diabetic (of over 39 years) and have degenerating eye issues. Last May I had a major bleed in the left eye (which was my good eye) and meant I could hardly see 6 feet in front of me and was seriously struggling to read anything even with a magnifier.

So, two operations later and with a new set of reading glasses, I can now read and hopefully interact more than I was.

I would like to thank the other Admin and the regular visitor's for keeping ORP up to date and topical " :thumbs-up: Great job guys :thumbs-up: ".

I would also like to offer a hearty welcome to all the new members during my absence :hi-bye:

Posted: 17 Feb 2016, 19:18
MarvTheM
So great to hear that, I'm glad! Welcome back .

Posted: 17 Feb 2016, 20:32
VaiDuX461
I had no idea that this was the cause for your inactivity. Maybe I forgot.

Glad that you're better now. Cheers ;)

Posted: 18 Feb 2016, 20:15
Hot Violet
Sounds like you've been through the mill. I'm glad things are looking better (see what I did there?) for you. Believe me, as someone in their 'early' forties I understand the frustration of losing ones sight. I have my web browsers default view at 175% Last year, it was 150%. Can't say I'm looking forward to next year at this rate!

Thanks for the welcome too. :)

Posted: 18 Feb 2016, 23:03
MightyCucumber
Welcome back! :D Glad to hear everything's sorted out now, it must have been some quite harsh times for you.

Posted: 19 Feb 2016, 02:04
RV_Passion
Welcome back and enjoy some beers here. :D

Posted: 19 Feb 2016, 03:16
mmudshark
Great to see you're back MM :)
Sorry to hear about the issues you've been dealing with. I hope things continue to be much better.

Posted: 21 Feb 2016, 20:03
Manmountain
Thank you all for your kind words.

As the complexity of development of the game has gone way beyond my basic understanding of tweaking and editing, my future interactions will mainly be offering my limited assistance and sometimes obscure oppinion's. :unsure: :D :wacko:

Posted: 25 Feb 2016, 21:46
Huki
Welcome back! :cheers:

Posted: 26 Feb 2016, 22:58
miromiro
Having eye problems is the most frustrating and depressing health issue a man can endure on a longer period of time. Really hope you'll get better and your eye will work to a better quality, and congratulations on not giving up and carrying on the fight against fate!

Nice work! :thumbs-up: