Page 1 of 1
Posted: 24 Oct 2015, 17:25
Black-Revolt001
Hello

I ask for help to help me make circuit that I propose, inverted mode because I know about anything with the pos nodes

Botanical Garden 3
http://revoltzone.net/tracks/3863/Botan ... Garden%203

GreenHill : go to the middle of page and click the link that date 2014-01-25
http://www.revoltxtg.co.uk/msf/trk_pages/ext/BETA.htm
watch my video to create the circuit in reverse mode
https://youtu.be/fxo4oLpncPM
some objects have been added

Thank you for help

EDIT: CHANGE TITLE AND DESCRIPTION

Posted: 25 Oct 2015, 13:16
Abc
Everyone who's a track maker already knows this. (These tracks were not reverse for a reason)
No, thanks.
Why you want them reversed?
Pointless.

Posted: 25 Oct 2015, 13:31
Skarma
I find it a tad amusing how he's asking for an unfinished custom track to be modified for him...

Posted: 25 Oct 2015, 13:52
Abc
Skarma @ 25 Oct 2015, 05:01 AM wrote: I find it a tad amusing how he's asking for an unfinished custom track to be modified for him...
Yes, He looks too dumb :blink:

EDIT: Ugh!, I guess GreenHill Reverse is going to be separate track? :wacko:

What's up with Botanical Garden 3 also? Sounds too easy (and confirms dumb suspicions, kind of)

Posted: 25 Oct 2015, 18:17
VaiDuX461
Reversed mode is not useless, you say that because nobody, I assume, is playing in reversed, hence "useless". It depends on track layout. Reversed can change race line quite heavily, others may not.
Keep in mind some tracks cannot be done for reversed at all due to specific layout (tracks usually containing ramps and cliffs).

The main reason why there weren't any reversed tracks is simply because they were not supported in v1.0/v1.1. A lot of track makers nowadays still have no idea that these type of tracks are possible, though we don't see many new tracks now, especially Extreme.

I always supported reversed mode, and always put it in my tracks. The mode adds longevity to the track, as well more content. Making it more valuable for download.
___

Adding reversed to Green Hill is pointless IMO, as it is an incomplete track in terms of 3D modeling.
Not sure about Garden3, don't remember its layout. But if it works, sure, I'm not against it.
Although updating the archive in RVZ would require asking original track author - skitch2 for permission, as he's still around. This goes for most tracks on RVZ. Just to deal with some stuff I may possibly face in the future.
___

@abc: You don't look too intelligent with some of your posts either. Just because nobody is mentioning that, doesn't mean they're completely fine with it.

Posted: 25 Oct 2015, 19:47
Abc
VaiDuX461 @ 25 Oct 2015, 09:47 AM wrote: @abc: You don't look too intelligent with some of your posts either. Just because nobody is mentioning that, doesn't mean they're completely fine with it.
Whatever, he even typo'd the topic title.
garden3 reverse looks dull for me fyi. (i support reverse too btw)

Posted: 04 Oct 2017, 20:33
Black-Revolt001
normally, you can invert the POS NODES if a circuit is properly done ??

Posted: 06 Oct 2017, 04:31
Zola
If it were that easy :D

You can, but that is not everything. You need to change the Nodes Properties, reset the overtaking lines and a whole bunch of other stuff, check on RVL to learn how to use makeitgood.

Posted: 06 Oct 2017, 16:15
Black-Revolt001
I prefer to let the pro manage its ... especially that I know quite a circuit that can be done in reverse mode.