Page 1 of 1
Posted: 22 Oct 2015, 00:03
Black-Revolt001
Hello all members

here is screen of all carbox game.

I remove duplicate cars, as well as that are not part of version demo, Dreamcast and DEV

Posted: 22 Oct 2015, 07:04
tarun
Looks good.I hadn't seen few of them like pc gamer , pc accelaration-good , cgw and zebra.
Do you have all of them???
After all it looks good .More than 64 cars. :D

Posted: 22 Oct 2015, 10:12
Gotolei
I think I've seen this done before, but pretty nifty anyways.

One thing I'd highly suggest though is saving it as png instead of jpg. There's little enough detail as it is what with most of them being only 128x, and the jpg compression/distortion does nothing to help.

Posted: 22 Oct 2015, 15:03
Abc
Gotolei @ 22 Oct 2015, 01:42 AM wrote: I think I've seen this done before, but pretty nifty anyways.

One thing I'd highly suggest though is saving it as png instead of jpg. There's little enough detail as it is what with most of them being only 128x, and the jpg compression/distortion does nothing to help.
Agreed, JPG SUX

Posted: 22 Oct 2015, 16:07
Black-Revolt001
I made a small mistake in my pictures, I forgot to put Game Center...

Posted: 22 Oct 2015, 23:13
Skarma
The Zebra car in the bottom right corner, where does it come from? I'm aware it's inspired by a gallery image, but who made it?

Posted: 22 Oct 2015, 23:32
RV_Passion
Well, I have also done this for almost four years. I've only updated it over time.

HERE and on RVL

@Skarma: Here is it!. The car itself is inside from the track folder.

Posted: 23 Oct 2015, 00:46
Black-Revolt001
RV_Passion @ 22 Oct 2015, 07:02 PM wrote: Well, I have also done this for almost four years. I've only updated it over time.

HERE and on RVL

@Skarma: Here is it!. The car itself is inside from the track folder.
Yes, but you put the cars that are not part of the Demo Version DEV and Dreamcast and also you've forgotten some one .... ;)

Posted: 23 Oct 2015, 02:04
Kenny
Black-Revolt001 @ 22 Oct 2015, 08:16 PM wrote: Yes, but you put the cars that are not part of the Demo Version DEV and Dreamcast and also you've forgotten some one ....  ;)
Pyro and Zebra were never official cars (not even unofficially), so they shouldn't be considered as part of the Re-Volt collection.

Most of the cars that are present in RV_Passion's collection and not yours were probably in the game at some point, but evolved into stock cars later, making many of the pictures duplicates of existing cars ("Poo Poo", "Dev Adeon", "Hummo", "Dev Ufo", "Dynamo San", etc).

I don't really get the need to include them either but I guess thats just because "gotta catch 'em all".