Page 1 of 1
Posted: 22 Sep 2015, 11:24
DaHanG
I recently downloaded an image of Re-Volt (Sega Dreamcast) and I've been playing and I finished the game at 100%. It would be great to bring the cars of the Dreamcast version to PC and the track too.

I've been playing this game since I was 11 years (I'm 20 now...) and i never seen this track and cars before. So... if this were possible, the game would be perfect!!!

Greetings from Argentina =)

Keep doing this great work!!!

*Sorry for my bad english.

Posted: 22 Sep 2015, 11:47
Gotolei
It's been gone over in this thread. Doesn't look like anything conclusive came out of it, but judging from the way they still aren't included a couple years later, the answer's clear enough.

You can get the Dreamcast cars here, and the Rooftops track here.
Bear in mind that these are seen as normal customs, so they won't integrate into the championships or anything.

Posted: 22 Sep 2015, 12:01
nero
Gotolei @ 22 Sep 2015, 06:17 AM wrote: You can get the Dreamcast cars [URL=http://revoltzone.net/cars/8590/Dreamca ... %28Pack%29]here
That version is outdated, and I can't update it (on RVZ). I'll post a link to the latest version once I get back from college.

Posted: 22 Sep 2015, 14:16
Gotolei
nero @ 21 Sep 2015, 11:31 PM wrote:That version is outdated, and I can't update it (on RVZ). I'll post a link to the latest version once I get back from college.
Might be worth putting it in as a comment on rvz too so it doesn't get lost. Though I'm assuming Skarma/Vaid/<insert mod here> would be able to edit the description.

Speaking of such things, iirc for Rooftops I got fixed AI and cameras through milkfix. Not sure if there's any versions of it on ORP since thugsrook nuked himself, but it's been reuploaded here.
Probably better to grab the track from that folder instead, now that I think about it..

Posted: 22 Sep 2015, 14:52
Skarma
I certainly can and we'll probably consult when Nero returns later. Also, wasn't everything already converted over?

Posted: 22 Sep 2015, 19:01
Huki
Adding DC content is still planned, just put on the back-burner...

Btw, I have moved this and the other topic mentioned by Gotolei to the suggestions forum.

Posted: 23 Sep 2015, 05:07
Abc
There's a no-cht DC car pack but the crc depend on 1.2 exe.

EXE has rooftops support since 1207, which rooftops "release" is the right one?

my two cents and greetings criollo

Posted: 28 Sep 2015, 17:36
Black-Revolt001
I wish that NV Geforce changes the name on the painting is written Riva TNT2

[Vaid]: NV Geforce/Riva TNT2 is a Demo/DEV car. Completely unrelated with DC, console version content.