Page 1 of 1
Posted: 08 Jun 2015, 18:34
BurnRubr
Hi I am looking for any of my old Insane and 4x4 Evolution cars and trucks conversions for Re-Volt.
Does anyone have any?
Do you know of websites that have them?
Please let me know as I want to add them to my collection again.

Posted: 08 Jun 2015, 18:58
MarvTheM
Where did you upload them to back then?
If it was RVZT it's probably here:
https://www.copy.com/s/YN4opNtE3iEI

Posted: 08 Jun 2015, 19:25
MightyCucumber
Didn't know you had a backup of RVZT with you Marv.

Gotta go through it some day and see if I have everything, it's a pity some files didn't make the transition and now we have to re-upload all of them.

Posted: 08 Jun 2015, 21:37
MarvTheM
It's complete up until the point of that rvz refresh. I only save tracks that stand out nowadays.
If you're looking for something though (not limited to cars and tracks), there is a great chance I have it in my 40 GBs of stuff.

Posted: 09 Jun 2015, 02:49
MightyCucumber
I also have tons of old Revolt cars in my folders - in fact, before RVZT closed, I kept uploading some oldies that weren't in the site at the time. It's a pity RVZ doesn't allow you to submit anything that you're not the author, it automatically assigns the submitter as one of the authors... :/

Maybe we as a comunity should create a Dropbox account (or something) reserved for the purpose of sharing and organizing these old cars, thus allowing members that don't have time to go through their collections to allow others to "dig" for old forgotten gems (like the ones Gel found a couple of months ago). Skarma for example seems to have a huge collection, and Gel himself has been around for plenty of time to have gathered many cars/tracks etc.

Things like the cars from RVA, RVCC and such might seem lost but I bet someone, somewhere still has them stored away in a dusty folder (or floppy disk lol) in their computers. ;)

Posted: 09 Jun 2015, 06:52
Skarma
This would have to be a rather huge undertaking and collaborative effort. I can edit authors on submitted cars to the correct ones if I stopped being lazy. I keep saying that one day I will eventually plough through my collection to see what I have, when that'll be... I don't know. Sometime soon, hopefully.

Posted: 09 Jun 2015, 13:46
BurnRubr
Ok I am looking for 3 cars now in particular they are.
Dodge CMR from 4x4 evo.
F150 crew cab
Back to the future 1.

Any one have these cars?

Posted: 10 Jun 2015, 11:15
BurnRubr
Thankyou everybody for your links to different websites.
I found the 3 cars I was looking for.
Plus alot of my other missing cars.
Thanks again.