Page 1 of 1
Posted: 01 Jun 2015, 18:37
pirog

devshot from last project. 2011.

Hello folks!
Past long time since my last visit here and I'm really happy to come back again with great news that may someone still remember. Overcharged development starting over on new engine with very mighty team.

I'm open for any kind of questions so feel free to ask.
And about frosted previous project which was a good start - it's dead by now, IP owners of official re-volt brand said we cannot use anything related. Alright then :)
here you may find something old and outdated but it can help remember this project:
Re-Volt: Overcharged and Re-Volt: RC Stories portfolio page

Currently we are looking for concept artists, 3d artists and texture artists who knows PBR special aspects and pipeline.

Feel free to PM me with your portfolio and some quick message at

Code: Select all

Pirog17000[at]gmail[dot]com
;)

Avoiding upcoming questions:
We're set to finish it up and publish in Steam Greenlight and will try to get into xbox market after development stage.
We're working at Royalty payment - developers will receive pay post-launch based on the sales.

Michael Pirog.

Posted: 01 Jun 2015, 19:10
VaiDuX461
Welcome Pirog.

Glad to hear that the project is still going, or at least, the original idea is still there.
I was following your work since when it was still called RC Stories. Love high quality recreations and your original models for the project.

Hopefully, you will find someone who can work with you, guys.

Good luck. :)

Posted: 01 Jun 2015, 19:35
pirog
VaiDuX461 @ 1 Jun 2015, 04:40 PM wrote: Welcome Pirog.

Glad to hear that the project is still going, or at least, the original idea is still there.
I was following your work since when it was still called RC Stories. Love high quality recreations and your original models for the project.

Hopefully, you will find someone who can work with you, guys.

Good luck. :)
Hello and thank you for good words :)

Posted: 06 Jul 2015, 22:51
pirog
Hello again guys. We're finished with 0.1 version and we're going on full power to the 0.2 version already.
As more we develop, there's more need in side help and we're inviting to the development!

We have 2 open positions:

Concept artist.
3d artist.

If you doing well in your area and know how are things built for modern games, write me a message or just reply under this post. Don't forget to attach your portfolio to show us what you did before.

Best regards,
Michael

Posted: 06 Jul 2015, 23:05
Kenny
pirog @ 6 Jul 2015, 06:21 PM wrote:Hello again guys. We're finished with 0.1 version and we're going on full power to the 0.2 version already.
Does that mean that there is a release available to try out or is that an internal thing?
If not, is there a dedicated project page or will you keep us informed over the RV forum(s)?

PS: Any chance for you to convert/release the car that you put up on your site for the original game?

Posted: 06 Jul 2015, 23:10
pirog
release available to try out
There's a prototype and no, it's available only for developers after sign our NDA.
keep us informed over the RV forum
Be sure there will be most fresh info about our development.
Any chance for you to convert/release the car that you put up on your site
Sorry but no, we're using it for the Overcharged :)

Posted: 07 Jul 2015, 17:15
MightyCucumber
For a concept artist you can always contact Joe Groombridge or even Paul Phippen. I don't know the budget of the project (does it even have a budget?) but I guess you could try to reach out to them. There would absolutely be no one better to guide you through this adventure.

As for a 3d artist, I really have no idea.

Maybe you could ask the community for ideas for the cars? There's lots of talented people that would happily produce some car concepts for you without asking a dime for it (because we love the game, and we are that cool :P)

Posted: 07 Jul 2015, 17:21
pirog
MightyCucumber @ 7 Jul 2015, 02:45 PM wrote: For a concept artist you can always contact Joe Groombridge or even Paul Phippen. I don't know the budget of the project (does it even have a budget?) but I guess you could try.

As for a 3d artist, I really have no idea.

Maybe you could ask the community for ideas for the cars? There's lots of talented people that would happily produce some car concepts for you without asking a dime for it (because we love the game, and we are that cool :P)
We've already asked Paul Phippen and in case we're working at royalty-based model we're not able to pay him anything right now. But he wished us best and this is a good sign heh :) I saved second name - Joe Groombridge, will ask a bit later.
Can you give some names of talented people from community who knows lot about making car concepts? I'm asking only here for a help to avoid spaming everywhere in the pub ;)

Posted: 07 Jul 2015, 17:45
MightyCucumber
From the top of my head RV_Pure and RV_Passion have produced several concept of their own. I'd bet on them ;) - LINKLINK

Sadly some of the images already expired (they were posted to ImageShack, ugh) but there are still several on those two threads.

The was alsa a member called AndroJuniarto who made at least two track concepts but sadly the images already expired as well... :/ And on top of that he hasn't really been active for a while.

I draw a bit as well, but I never tried out making car concepts, ahah. But shouldn't be too hard, at least I have several ideas swirling around my head.

But if you put up an announcement somewhere here and RVL, I'm sure more talents will surface. ;)

Posted: 07 Jul 2015, 18:31
pirog
put up an announcement somewhere here and RVL
I think I have no permissions to write in announcements section :) but yeah, will be great if someone will help with it
I already contacted RV_Pure, but he is rare guest there and I had only short messages with him. Still waiting for his reply.
Talking about RV_Passion - yeah, should contact him as well as RV_Pure.
You may also try to draw something, why not, let's try ;)

Add me in skype: pirog17000 to more details about it

Posted: 08 Jul 2015, 02:11
RV_Passion
Have send to you a pm at RVL.