Page 1 of 1
Posted: 03 May 2015, 22:24
ReVigil
What's the power up that's just a lightning flash icon? It doesn't appear to do anything when I activate it.

Posted: 03 May 2015, 22:50
ElectricBee
ReVigil @ 3 May 2015, 05:54 PM wrote: What's the power up that's just a lightning flash icon? It doesn't appear to do anything when I activate it.
Not sure if serious or troll.

If you were serious, then the lightning flash thingy is a static pulse. It works when in proximity of another vehicle to disable acceleration briefly. Find the star when racing or encounter it randomly as a pick to use the global static pulse, which is the same as static pulse, only for all vehicles save your own.

Posted: 03 May 2015, 23:03
VaiDuX461
If you mean Electro Blast then yes, it disables control to a car which you were close to for a few seconds. Power up lasts for 10 seconds.

How long have you been playing Re-Volt to not figure out this?

Posted: 05 May 2015, 05:03
ElectricBee
VaiDuX461 @ 3 May 2015, 06:33 PM wrote: If you mean Electro Blast then yes...
I'm sorry, I thought in the N64 version it was called static pulse. Maybe it's global static pulse, and then electro pulse for the single-car proximity weapon. I don't really know, but it was near-enough info he needed.

Posted: 18 May 2015, 01:59
MightyCucumber
Guys, I think he's talking about the Clone Pickup. Hence why he thinks it does nothing, because the fun happens behind you, lol.