Page 1 of 1
Posted: 21 Apr 2015, 08:44
Matsilagi
Just curious, is RVGL still on dev? Any chance of the next alpha include a RVGL version with it?

Im still curious to see how Re-Volt would look with some neat shaders. :P

Posted: 21 Apr 2015, 09:34
Abc
Probably they're busy, no ETA.....

Posted: 21 Apr 2015, 22:26
nero
At this point, you'd need to PM Huki or Jigebren. I'd say no news is good news regarding RVGL, as them two would have announced something by now if they had bad news to say.

Posted: 28 Apr 2015, 23:34
Huki
About RVGL, there is good news indeed. It's already playable and most game modes are accessible.
Btw, jigebren is likely to be too busy in the coming weeks, so I'm going to focus more on RVGL. By this weekend I'll try to release the first test build. I'm planning on announcing it on both forums for better feedback. If everything goes well I can get started on the multiplayer part.
Matsilagi wrote:Im still curious to see how Re-Volt would look with some neat shaders.
RVGL doesn't use shaders currently - we would like to support a wide range of cards including quite old ones so we used fixed function code. So I'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit longer before you can try shaders.. :)

Posted: 29 Apr 2015, 04:35
Abc
what engine will it be? scratch or based on something?

I'm looking forward to have a proper final release on 1.2 first, then rvgl, focusing in many things will turn the whole thing into a mess...

my two cents :thumbs-up:

Posted: 01 May 2015, 19:27
Matsilagi
Huki @ 28 Apr 2015, 07:04 PM wrote: About RVGL, there is good news indeed. It's already playable and most game modes are accessible.
Btw, jigebren is likely to be too busy in the coming weeks, so I'm going to focus more on RVGL. By this weekend I'll try to release the first test build. I'm planning on announcing it on both forums for better feedback. If everything goes well I can get started on the multiplayer part.
Matsilagi wrote:Im still curious to see how Re-Volt would look with some neat shaders.
RVGL doesn't use shaders currently - we would like to support a wide range of cards including quite old ones so we used fixed function code. So I'm afraid you'll have to wait a bit longer before you can try shaders.. :)
By shaders I mean shader wrappers. So I guess it will work