Page 1 of 1
Posted: 20 Apr 2015, 23:46
ElectricBee
So yeah, I had been doing things with Re-Volt as of late. If any people want to check it out, below are URLs to each respective work;

ElectricBee's Aerials
with batch file for cross-compatibility with Iron Bob's Aerials
Re-Volt Metals
70 different sets of countdown and pickup models (Thanks jig for go3!)
Re-Volt Metals++ Non-spectral
An addon for the original pack of models
This... thing I call Re-Volt Community Legacy Mod
It's a little bit outdated, but a half-decent modpack nonetheless.
Various fonts and other works
Available in the mini-mod subforum on RVL.

Posted: 20 Apr 2015, 23:46
Abc
Who cares...

Posted: 21 Apr 2015, 00:56
VaiDuX461
Abc @ 20 Apr 2015, 08:16 PM wrote:Who cares...
You apparently, who bothered to post here...

I don't really need any of these either, but at least I'm not expressing my *honest feelings*, unlike you. Two word opinions are kinda useless in forums as well, I have to say.

Anyway, it's nice to have people with opinions and all, but you're not the only one who visits this forum. Someone may need this stuff. Though, most ORP visitors should already know the existence of RVLive forum.

At least he shared all his work in one place.

Posted: 21 Apr 2015, 06:16
ElectricBee
[HIDE=@abc]
Abc @ 20 Apr 2015, 07:16 PM wrote: Who cares...
Oh, look who came onto my thread to tell me off.

You are one spectacular idiot. You even assisted me in finding an error with my metals works and instead of remembering that and maybe, you know, trying to boost my confidence a little, you instead leave a post dismissing me like anybody else gave a crap about your opinion.

That week you were banned from here didn't set you straight, it seems. Please, if you can't stop being a clod with your responses, then at least do us the favour of simply lurking. You can downtalk any one of us as much as you want under your breath and nobody would mind it any one bit![/HIDE]
[Vaid]: Marked as offtopic. Let us not go any further with abc. I already had to delete his another short response after this. If you're wondering, it was "Whatever...blablablabla"

Posted: 21 Apr 2015, 12:08
nero
I'll make sure to have a look at those mods whenever I have the time (earliest, the weekend).