Page 1 of 1
Posted: 04 Apr 2015, 17:56
gel_lr34
I've been told that the ToeIn setting, no matter what the value, is by default corrected to 0. Now that we've got camber, is it possible to get some Toe-in/out for the cars as well? This sort of thing would give a whole new dynamic to car tuning. I'd love to be able to give my cars a bit more stability at times.

Posted: 08 Aug 2015, 16:20
gel_lr34
Ok, this is part of my resolve to post here in ORP more often. Maybe make my work known here a bit more. (as well as the fun stuff maybe)

However, I know this thread didn't get much attention. And I know that Camber was probably REALLY hard to get in the game (and properly working)

I don't know if a setting can be added to the parameters of say '"ToeIn2" which could allow for the toe-in. It'd just add another dynamic to the game. I don't know exactly how hard it would be to add, but (again I know nothing!) maybe the work could be based off of the camber setting. (I could care less for Castor, mainly because I don't perfectly understand it. I do a bit though.)

Anyways. I know though also, RVGL is probably the focus now. But maybe when the time is right it could be added to that? (just tell me to shut up if i'm overstepping bounds)

Posted: 08 Aug 2015, 16:27
Abc
Good luck in life bro.
Abc @ 9 Aug 2015, 04:28 AM wrote:its just kudos, nothing bad with it.
[HIDE=Offtopic]
Abc @ 9 Aug 2015, 10:43 PM wrote:you people probably think i'm a emotionless bastard..?
[Vaid]: I actually do.. or did. You are way too unstable with your emotions. You can insult anyone, anytime, just by simple criticism about you.[/HIDE]