Page 1 of 1
Posted: 02 Apr 2015, 01:48
Teddy PL
Looking for a car Phat Slug Santa Claus visible on the poster of the board "Ciccio-Not Another Nightmare" taken from the Alias Re-Volt Master.

I was looking for on this page Alias Re-Volt Master but found only Aquasonic reindeer.

Anyone know where I can find it or has in his collection of cars?.

Posted: 03 Apr 2015, 13:56
Kipy
I found this and this only

Posted: 03 Apr 2015, 15:39
Teddy PL
The Phat Slug what you gave me the link is similar to what I am looking for, but I am looking for a red santa hat and has a "Santa's Hot Rod Sleigh" I already have in your collection. :)

Posted: 03 Apr 2015, 15:47
Gotolei
I managed to find the reindeer thing (or at least that same picture in 1024x resolution), but my status of not knowing Italian outside of a translator kind of gets in the way of digging deeper :/

I think the hat's just added on in a rendering program, since it has the same unnatural shiny lighting as the sack.
Perhaps this can be of use :P

Posted: 03 Apr 2015, 16:33
Teddy PL
Also found only reindeer and I would have Aquasonic Slug Phat Santa Claus just have no idea where I can find it, and if at all it was made.
On this page, I could not find AliasReVoltMaster searched all possible categories in which it would be able to but I have not found.

As for the cap is actually a good idea to use the caps made by Kay.
I also thought the repaint Phat Slug like a poster, but I'm bad at repaint cars.