Page 1 of 1
Posted: 08 Mar 2015, 06:07
revolting
IK some of us love Pickups whereas some of us don't so :(

We who love the Pickups would like to have as many as possible like in a twelve players race :), so why not make the pickups permanent in every race even if we are just two racers, thus we can get a complete taste of a pickups race :)

For those of us who dislike the Pickups we can always turn them off at all times :)

This suggestion provoked me to make guttural sounds :)

Posted: 08 Mar 2015, 06:33
Skarma
Um... You are aware that pickups can already be turned on or off in multiplayer... Right?

Posted: 08 Mar 2015, 06:43
jigebren
Yes but all pickup slots are not activated at the same time, that's what he means: having pickups in all pickup slots anytime (even with few players in race).

Posted: 08 Mar 2015, 10:52
Phantom
After re-reading the original post I still don't know if you love pickups or hate pickups.

Whatever the case, no more modifications on the number of pickups should be done.

Posted: 09 Mar 2015, 10:59
revolting
Yes but all pickup slots are not activated at the same time, that's what he means: having pickups in all pickup slots anytime (even with few players in race).
Yes indeed Jig :), with all pickups activated we can really steeped in playing revolt :)

@Phan

My love for pickups had long ago cropped up, hence this suggestion

Posted: 09 Mar 2015, 21:34
Abc
first of all: the game was intended to be without picks (like nfs)

I notice that pickups spawn behaviour varies between alphas and 1.1.
I would prefer to have a more uniform way of pickups, like a static pickup spawn.