Page 1 of 1
Posted: 23 Feb 2015, 03:09
Manmountain
Please choose your preferred candidate's from this list above.
All interested candidates posted HERE please read.
You have a choice of two vote's to select up to two candidates,:thumbs-up::thumbs-up:
or you can just select one candidate if you wish.:thumbs-up:
Just remember once you press the vote button you cannot alter your vote. :o

No response post's preferred or required, as not to sway the vote, thank's. :)

! Last date for voting will be 01/03/15 !

Posted: 23 Feb 2015, 04:28
Manmountain
:>:This Poll is now closed :FF:

:banghead: :hi-bye:

Posted: 02 Mar 2015, 06:20
Manmountain
I would like to thank all our members for taking part in this Poll, your input was greatly appreciated. :)
Thank you to all our candidate's, your all :X: in my book.

Our & your new Forum Moderator is :yeah: VaiDuX461. :cheers:

Congratulations, you were a clear winner. :thumbs-up: Sveikiname :thumbs-up:

I have upgraded your forum status to 'Forum Moderator', use your power's wisely young padawan. -_-

Posted: 02 Mar 2015, 18:26
jigebren
Congrats VaiDuX461. :thumbs-up:

And thanks to the other members who applied for the position. One global moderator is likely enough for ORP for now, but it's comforting to know that we have several other members that we can certainly trust for the task as well...

Posted: 02 Mar 2015, 19:18
VaiDuX461
Well, what can I say...

First of all, thanks to everyone who has voted in this poll, candidates and to MM with Jig. :thumbs-up:

Definitely not expected to see these results in the end. Having this amount of votes, if we compare with other candidates, proves that I have to be more careful with whatever action I'm going to do. Losing people faith/confidence is not something I would like to see, eheh.

As far as with mod controls in the forum, I pretty much got used to them. All I need now is to be cautious and don't do anything stupid. :rolleyes:

To sum up, I will try my best. That is what every mod suppose to do, right? :lol:
Expect less kitchen posts.

- Vaid (VaidX47 / VaiDuX461)

Posted: 02 Mar 2015, 22:10
Abc
:cheers: :beer: :yeah: :BT: :applause:
Congrats Sir, you've earned it well! Good Luck! :thumbs-up: