Page 1 of 1
Posted: 19 Feb 2015, 00:37
nevermind
This is a silly bug and was probably going to be corrected without needing to notice it, but I want to make sure that it gets corrected.

If you run a saved replay, the game assumes the last mode chosen by the user. This issue is obvious if you save a replay in Simulation mode and you change the mode to RC Junior before playing it, and then you do play it; or vice versa.

I guess the solution would be saving the mode somehow in the replay file.

Posted: 19 Feb 2015, 03:59
jigebren
You're right, the mode doesn't appears to be saved at all in the Replay in fact. Likely not the only glitch in the current Replay format by the way, but we'll see if we can do something.

Posted: 19 Feb 2015, 23:22
Abc
jigebren @ 18 Feb 2015, 07:29 PM wrote: You're right, the mode doesn't appears to be saved at all in the Replay in fact. Likely not the only glitch in the current Replay format by the way, but we'll see if we can do something.
FYI, it appears that RPL and Gamegauge weren't really updated since 1.1....

Posted: 20 Feb 2015, 05:42
revolting
lol, but at least you can save it, wish I had had that feature before, I'd be having lots of fun :)

Posted: 20 Feb 2015, 23:19
Abc
revolting @ 19 Feb 2015, 09:12 PM wrote: lol, but at least you can save it, wish I had had that feature before, I'd be having lots of fun :)
Replay function has always been a dev function until now. :P

Posted: 22 Feb 2015, 11:47
revolting
Didn't know that. I recall having such a good races and using all my carry-overs, I've learn from other games like nfs4, all those replays I loved and yet I had to lose ;)