Page 1 of 1
Posted: 18 Feb 2015, 21:55
revolting
Greeting's fellow member's. smile.gif

The current Admin team would appreciate if any of our current members would like to offer their time in assisting to Moderate the ORP forum member pages/sections.

No coding or programming skills required. blink.gif

Please leave a post on this thread if you wish to apply, or leave the name of a member you think would be interested.

All names interested will be set up on a POLL for voting.

Thank you.
Is good to see how the forum is growing and :) it reminds me of the words: "Then he said to his disciples: “Yes, the harvest is great, but the workers are few. Therefore, beg the Master of the harvest to send out workers into his harvest.”

I'll beg so that someone offers himself to help you guys

Posted: 20 Feb 2015, 03:16
revolting
@nevermind
I wonder how no one has ever proposed this. So here I go:

What about adding an option to run the game really faster (something like x60 or x100, or at least the speed of -gamegauge mode) when running -dev -gazzasaicar commands? That, if possible, would let the user to test different AI configurations for a car or a track with more consistent results in a short time.
This comment brought me to this quirk:
"The little one will become a thousand
And the small one a mighty nation.
I myself, Jehovah, will speed it up in its own time.”
So I think that if God at times speed things up, why should not we also imitate his example, and increase the speed the game is running :), it would also be useful in a replay getting you to the point you want to watch faster :)

Posted: 20 Feb 2015, 04:53
Phantom
Ok revolting

Posted: 20 Feb 2015, 04:55
ElectricBee
Just make religion a subforum. Considering it would be a haven for trolly trolls (I'll gladly moderate) and considering this thread is Christian-based (therefore unequal by nature), I think it'd be better to just do that.

I know what I said before about how I'm a Christian, blah blah blah but I don't feel it right to specifically target one religion as I know there are other people here who have other beliefs. Don't want to be offensive.

Posted: 20 Feb 2015, 05:02
revolting
That's excellent Ebee, and yes you are right we should not appear offensive so I agree that you should moderate the subforum :)

Posted: 20 Feb 2015, 19:29
Manmountain
Phantom @ 20 Feb 2015, 12:23 AM wrote:Ok revolting
I do not want to get involved with this thread.
But I have suggested revolting post here 'Outside The Pub', as not to upset the regulars. ;)
ElectricBee @ 20 Feb 2015, 12:25 AM wrote:Just make religion a subforum. Considering it would be a haven for trolly trolls
There will be NO sub forum.

I do not encourage religious post's as the theme of the whole forum is not religion, but I will allow them in this section of the forum, with one stipulation. As soon as someone starts a religious thread (that is not already started), then they must only post their religious statements within that thread and not start new ones.

Posted: 20 Feb 2015, 22:18
revolting
Thanks Manmountain,

I found a poll in the Revolt forum "Whats your gender?"
which brought me to the thought: "And God went on to create the man in his image, in God’s image he created him; male and female he created them. Further, God blessed them, and God said to them: “Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth"

Since I love revolt, I'd like to marry a girl that does as well, but I saw that just a few of them that voted so I guess either girls don't like revolt or I gotta start installing a free trial on some girls computers :)

Posted: 20 Feb 2015, 23:15
Abc
Manmountain @ 20 Feb 2015, 10:59 AM wrote:
ElectricBee @ 20 Feb 2015, 12:25 AM wrote:Just make religion a subforum. Considering it would be a haven for trolly trolls
There will be NO sub forum.

I do not encourage religious post's as the theme of the whole forum is not religion, but I will allow them in this section of the forum, with one stipulation. As soon as someone starts a religious thread (that is not already started), then they must only post their religious statements within that thread and not start new ones.
Great! that'll limit the useless spam ;)

Yeah, very different topics

revolting: its time to post your stuff in forums (Google is your Computer god)

Posted: 25 Feb 2015, 05:25
revolting
(miromiro)
What ever happened to GWC? He was Staff of this forum some time ago as far as I recall.

See this post
I'm sorry to hear that GWC passed away but on the bright side as Jesus said: "Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment. (Jonh 5:28,29)

That means that GWC has the hope of the resurrection, so now what matters is that we strive to be there when he resurrects, thus be able to show him how the father of Christ has resurrected him, and we'll also be able to tell him how jig discovered such an awful glitch related to the wheels (how Huki did not write a waiver but kept working on the source code), plus be able to race with him again in that upcoming rvgl :)

A good question to ask ourselves would be: Why can we trust that we'll see him alive again?

Posted: 25 Feb 2015, 08:39
Abc
*facedesk* :wacko: <_<

Posted: 07 Mar 2015, 05:00
revolting
I know it is hard to believe, we can compare the resurrection of the dead to RV, RV was dead so to speak but now it is being made alive by Jig and Huki, and why were they able to accomplish that? It was because they have the source code, now if we can turn to Matthew 10: 30 there Jesus said: "But even the hairs of your head are all numbered." Hence we know he has our source code, so he can recreate us exactly as we were before dying, yet better just as Huki and Jig have kept on polishing the game, to make it perfect, so God will make us perfect, so once we are made perfect by him the process of aging will never again affect us, thus we'll not have to die ever :) neither will we get sick or suffer anymore as outlined by Revelation 21: 4 that I invite you to read:"And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

BTW if you need to read those quotations in your own language go to this removed please!

Posted: 07 Mar 2015, 23:04
jigebren
There's been a kind of tolerance from Manmountain for this topic, but external links are just beyond this tolerance, even for a supposedly question of language. Thanks for never trying again.

Posted: 15 Mar 2015, 03:55
revolting
I'm pleased to announce that Christians have made arrangements for each Revolter all over the world to receive an invitation like this at the place where they live in their own language :)

[images removed] see jigebren's post below

Posted: 15 Mar 2015, 06:54
Abc
we care we're like you are.

Posted: 15 Mar 2015, 23:25
jigebren
And he tried again...

(External link, external image, it's just the same thing, it's not "discussion" which was the reason I presume MM let this topic opened - just for info before someone step in to nitpick about that :rolleyes: ).

I'm pleased to announce that Mods (Vaid and I) have made arrangements for each Revolter all over the world not to receive such an invitation like this at this place. As such, we're closing this topic that definitively does not belong here (and is way to prone to give mods overtime hours).