Page 1 of 1
Posted: 18 Feb 2015, 03:44
revolting
This alpha (13.0820) will always crash when I leave it in demo mode, when it runs the first demo it does it ok, but when running the second one it crashes :)

Posted: 19 Feb 2015, 01:03
nevermind
That's strange, my 13.0820 has not crashed after 4 demos. (I have pressed no key between the beginning of the first and the end of the fourth)

When the fifth was on course, I discovered that changing the window brings the menu on, but you are able to do nothing with it because pressing a key finishes the demo lol

Posted: 19 Feb 2015, 02:27
ThugsRook
tested with v150131 and had no problems.

however, one thing i did notice is that its not using all the car cams. sideview and frontview car cams are not being used. they arent being used in -gogodemo either :(

they are used in replay mode tho.

Posted: 19 Feb 2015, 09:43
revolting
however, one thing i did notice is that its not using all the car cams. sideview and frontview car cams are not being used. they arent being used in -gogodemo either sad.gif

You really must have got to the chandelier to notice that :), Neither did I have problems with v150131, the crash with 13.082 might be 'cause I use 2 monitors.

Posted: 19 Feb 2015, 23:20
Abc
revolting @ 19 Feb 2015, 01:13 AM wrote:
however, one thing i did notice is that its not using all the car cams. sideview and frontview car cams are not being used. they arent being used in -gogodemo either sad.gif

You really must have got to the chandelier to notice that :), Neither did I have problems with v150131, the crash with 13.082 might be 'cause I use 2 monitors.
Okay, its an very specific scenario that only happens to you.

Please anyone who plays with extended screens test demo mode and see if there's a crash.
Thanks