Page 1 of 1
Posted: 02 Jan 2015, 18:20
Teddy PL
Hello everyone, :)

I recently plugins for Blender from jigebren (I am not well acquainted with Blender and its functions).

I have created a car just do not know what to do so that I can work in the RV.
I also know that the car is not perfect but this is my first modeling.

Also, I need help from someone who also uses Blender and well known for creating textures, parameters, and anything you need for your car to be able to function in the game.

If this is wrong place on this sorry I did not know where to put it.

Thank you in advance. :)

Posted: 02 Jan 2015, 20:03
jigebren
Have you really modelled (and textured) it in Blender from scratch? or is it rather a conversion using an existing 3D model and textures? :huh:

To make it work in Blender you have to export the different parts (body, wheel) in different PRM files. The texture have to be saved as a BMP file. Then edit a "parameters.txt" file to use these parts, with proper name and location, etc.

For your help request in Blender, you'll have to be more specific. Ask a question about what you're trying to do, and what you need to know about it.

I moved this topic from Development to Car section.

Posted: 04 Jan 2015, 18:40
Teddy PL
Okay I'm a bit lazy admits so I asked my friend (who is better at this than I know), so I created a car Fiat 125p and sent it to me.

So the car is in .3ds format because this format has sent it to me, I do not know what program he used.

Then busier formulate the question:
Is it possible to do something about this car that can function in an RV?.

Posted: 05 Jan 2015, 04:32
jigebren
Well, you seem to have a strange definition of "I have created". <_<

About your question, everything is summed up in my previous answer.