Page 1 of 1
Posted: 01 Sep 2014, 15:58
ElectricBee
Hello fellow Re-Volters! After some time with Juest, and a few days of working out how we are going to do this, we decided it would be a cool idea to run a race tag event.

Guidelines are pretty simple;
Must use Re-Volt 1.2 only!
Host ideally should use dev mode (if not with -dev, then press <Up> <Right> <Down> <Left> <Up> <Left> <Down> <Right>)*
Winner per race is whoever either completes the race first, or holds the star the longest**.
Event winner is... whoever wins the most!

*Only for use with maps not specified or unavailable as battle tag maps
**Host decides minutes and laps per race

No date has been specified. The purpose of this thread is for the time being to discuss suggestions for other maps and have an idea of who may want to join in this event. So post what maps you think we should use, and when you are best available to join us in RV House for fun, cool races.

When all is said and done, I am going to make a pack with the maps we want, just to catch everybody up. What would everyone think about using the arcade cars to make teams with?

(If you already made a post about it in RVL, there is no need to re-submit your post here. It makes things easier when the streams aren't crossed!)

Posted: 17 Sep 2014, 16:12
Kipy
Sadly not so much player race tag. They rather prefer pick up races what usually hil hosts.

Posted: 18 Sep 2014, 20:48
Abc
Kipy @ Sep 17 2014, 07:42 AM wrote: Sadly not so much player race tag. They rather prefer pick up races what usually hil hosts.
Yeah, it sucks, hey Kipy, give it a try maybe??

i think events will be random set and i'll host them.

Posted: 19 Sep 2014, 15:12
Kipy
Abc @ Sep 18 2014, 04:18 PM wrote:
Kipy @ Sep 17 2014, 07:42 AM wrote: Sadly not so much player race tag. They rather prefer pick up races what usually hil hosts.
Yeah, it sucks, hey Kipy, give it a try maybe??

i think events will be random set and i'll host them.
If I'll be in, 3 players can't do a whole event.
btw I don't race tag