Page 1 of 1
Posted: 24 Aug 2014, 18:42
ElectricBee
Ripax77 had the bright idea of working on this. Might be old news to some who occupy both here and Re-Volt Live, but it's worth the mention for those that are Pub members only.

Posted: 26 Aug 2014, 19:45
nevermind
The topic has mysteryously disappeared. I managed to recover it from cache anyway, and it looks great. Using Clockwork grid when more than 12 cars are chosen is a great idea and I think it should be included in later 1.2 releases (maybe showing some sort of warning when you choose 13 or more, old computers may not load all textures).

Posted: 26 Aug 2014, 20:48
Kenny
The topic just got moved to a non-public section for the time being, at least until things get sorted out with 1.2 and/or the author decides to make it public again.

Posted: 27 Aug 2014, 16:03
DJ Jake
I want to clarify some points here (because I don't want to open a new topic neither on RVL nor on ORP). The fact I put 1.3 in quotation marks means my goal wasn't to use Re-Volt "1.3" as a definitive project name. It seems some RVL members misunderstood that.
Since Huki has announced a project that consists to port Re-volt to use modern and open technologies, I don't think I would be ready to get really involved in my project. I remind you that I announced this project in case Re-Volt 1.2 was completely dead. And nowadays, we don't need two different versions of Re-Volt.
Now, those who really want to code and modify Re-Volt for fun, you can request me the ported source code (quite clean) by PM me.
I apologise to Huki, Jigebren and the Re-Volt community for having been too pretentious.