Page 1 of 1
Posted: 29 Jul 2014, 15:11
zpatv01
Hi, I took the english strings and translated them into Czech. Is there a way to add a new language into the Choose Language menu? Also would it be possible to add it into official releases? And my last problem: In Czech, we have special letters, such as ě,š,č,ť, etc., but they are not implemented in the game. Is there any chance you will add the support for them sometime? In the meantime, I wrote them as normal e,s,c,t,... but I would like to have it completely Czech with those letters.

Thanks for your response.

Posted: 29 Jul 2014, 17:49
nevermind
You can write Š as well as š by typing it and Re-Volt does show them, but ANSI does not support ě, č or ť, and it seems that Re-Volt .txt language files have to use ANSI form.

I don't know if there is any way to escape them. Re-Volt should be able to show ě, č if it could read it in a file.

Spanish translation is awful, I might try to make a better one.

Posted: 29 Jul 2014, 19:36
Phantom
nevermind @ Jul 29 2014, 09:19 AM wrote: Spanish translation is awful, I might try to make a better one.
Agree, let's do this. ;-)

Posted: 29 Jul 2014, 20:32
nevermind
Phantom @ Jul 29 2014, 04:06 PM wrote:
nevermind @ Jul 29 2014, 09:19 AM wrote: Spanish translation is awful, I might try to make a better one.
Agree, let's do this. ;-)
In fact, I am about to finish it. It is amazingly easy to translate a game you have been playing for more than ten years lol

Posted: 29 Jul 2014, 21:29
Phantom
Make a new thread with it then so we can download it and revise the changes. Probably other users like Cat will be interested.

Sorry for the offtopic zpatv01. I'm not sure if those characters are possible. I hope you can convince Huki and Jigebren to include it in the official release. But you'd better upload your strings and offer it for download here in the forum.