Page 1 of 1
Posted: 22 Jun 2014, 17:16
nevermind
Hello everyone. I downloaded and succesfully installed RV House v0.93.6 from revoltzone.net but, when I try to register in order to play online, I get Error registrando en el servidor, prueba más tarde (I guess something like Error when trying to register, try again later in English). User name is valid (I have tried lots of possible user names), password is valid, email is valid.

I have also tried to register from revoltzone.net. I got Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '$splitip' (T_VARIABLE) in /home/56/74/2017456/web/register.php on line 56.

Am I doing anything wrong or should I have to wait for the website to be OK?

I may come back to edit this post in order to add some details.

Posted: 23 Jun 2014, 04:36
Phantom
Yes, it's not you. It's the site. I also get the following error after clicking on the Register button.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '$splitip' (T_VARIABLE) in /home/56/74/2017456/web/register.php on line 56

I will notify this to the administrator and then I'll tell you. Please wait until the issue is fixed, it won't take long I hope.

Btw, where are you from?

Posted: 23 Jun 2014, 04:40
nevermind
Okay, thanks a lot!

I am from Andalusia, Spain.

Posted: 23 Jun 2014, 04:45
Phantom
Great. Nice to meet you, i'm from argentina. :)
While you wait, I suggest reading this post in order to avoid any future problems with RV House:

click.

Make sure to check your e-mail for the validation link after you register. It is needed to actitvate your re-volt username and password so you can log in successfully.

Posted: 24 Jun 2014, 15:21
nevermind
Great, I finally got registered. I did it at the website, as RV House tells me that any user name I pick is already being used, lol

Edit: I have hosted a game succesfully, so everything is alright.

Posted: 03 Aug 2014, 18:24
Pavlovic
I am sure you see this milion times but is this problem with server or whatever....?

http://www.dodaj.rs/f/15/3c/4PjmFj1L/zez.jpg

I found this game on my old disc with some games and, yep, i see revolt and start playing again. For less then one hour i complete all cups, stars....and i was thinking, can i play online...
I downloaded patch 1.2, it's installed succsesfull, work perfect, bugs are gone (just like one of them at the end of 4th cup when loading credits) and i installed RVHouse and when try to Register it say "The user ID you tried to regis....." (picture in link).

So i must just hope to be fixed? :( There is nothing to do...?

Sorry for bad english, i hope you understand what i want to tell you :D

EDIT: I registerer to revoltzone and now work perfect, so problem solved :D

Posted: 03 Aug 2014, 19:01
nevermind
That happened to me too. Try to register in Re-Volt Zone web and then join using the same user name and password you have used there.

Posted: 03 Aug 2014, 19:06
Pavlovic
nevermind @ Aug 3 2014, 02:31 PM wrote: That happened to me too. Try to register in Re-Volt Zone web and then join using the same user name and password you have used there.
Yes, thanks.