Page 1 of 1
Posted: 31 Mar 2014, 03:05
Derp
Hello
I have a problem namely I have a few such cars as I want to select one of them says to me that it can not load the parameters and in general can not see it: (.
Does anyone know what the problem is or how to fix it?

Posted: 31 Mar 2014, 16:08
Balint12
Derp @ Mar 30 2014, 10:35 PM wrote: Hello
I have a problem namely I have a few such cars as I want to select one of them says to me that it can not load the parameters and in general can not see it: (.
Does anyone know what the problem is or how to fix it?
Make sure that the car's folder is in the 'cars' folder, and none of the files are missing. Are these stock cars or custom cars? You might have just deleted something, and in this case you should download the car.

By the way, this topic is a very inappropriate place to ask for help with one's special problems. Someone - who has the power - could move these posts to another topic.

Posted: 31 Mar 2014, 19:02
jigebren
Moved from the v1.2 thread. 3 posts, 3 incomprehensible ones or in an inappropriate place. Good performance...

Posted: 31 Mar 2014, 21:37
Skarma
What is the car in question?

Posted: 28 Apr 2014, 20:01
Derp
Hello again
I have not been here but I looked I found the answer to my problem was enough to shorten the folder name and the parameters of the car if the name was too long, or some car's have a file size "car" for example 256x277 and had to reduce to 256x256 and yet some how it was a black car enough to use Paint.net Adjustments - Hue / Saturation - Lightness and even set to 1
Also nice of you for your help.