Page 1 of 1
Posted: 24 Feb 2014, 09:08
Phantom
Hi, my friend Seth from argentina tells me that he gets this error quite frequently under v1.2 Alpha 0820. The error occurs suddenly in the middle of a Single Race or Championship mode (particularly Platinum Cup) with variety of cars (from RC Bandit to Toyeca).

OS is Windows 7 32-bit.

At first, the DDERR makes me think it's related to memory not being enough or something, so I asked him how much RAM has he got and he has 4GB, i asked him if he was running other programs when the error happens, and no, he thought it was that but he turns on the pc and starts playing re-volt without opening other applications.

Sometimes the error pops-up in the last track, other times in the penultimate track, and other times in the very 1st track of the cup.

I wondered if there are any changes that he made to the game and no, apart from installing a few custom tracks which he rarely use, nothing else.

I was reading this topic trying to find a fix but there's nothing useful related to this error mesage:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Our_ReVolt_P ... wtopic=472

The guy here says that the got it solved by unplugging the Joystick, but Seth isn't using joystick, he has keyboard.

Any hints how to fix this?