Page 1 of 1
Posted: 31 Dec 2013, 16:11
KDL
Hello everybody, how is it going?
-----------------------------------------------------
RV Car Studio
Version: 2.0.0
Build:: 620 (December'22nd)
Featuring: Body, axles, spinner, springs, wheels (partially). Textures and frontend.
Next milestone: Camera, Shadow, PIN, Aerial, readme and AI.
On the road: HULL, Misc, Packing, Brain (tips), advanced suspensions editing, Physics, Performance boosting, "make car original" [with cautions].
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, I'm here to present to you RV Car Studio (Car::Load v2).
[+] spoiler
Why the name change? In one word: It's a different program and different structure.
So.. about Technical informations (that can be found here): to put in one word, it's able to edit/modify cars:
- either using GUI (and realtime 3D preview)
- Or using "Pro editor" (parameters text edit mode with realtime preview).
(Also, the carbox maker is currently WIP and not the final one, just like textures)

Currently I've been busy so there is no intention of releasing a new version any soon. The ideas are already planned (thanks to MythicMonkey, Citywalker, Skarma, Burner94, Halogaland, Phantom and everyone), as well as performance boosting.

[youtube][/youtube]

Download Link

Posted: 16 Jan 2014, 21:32
Kipy

How I can contuine from this? :unsure:

Edit: I found the answer! :rolleyes:

Posted: 26 Jan 2014, 17:27
Kipy
This program fked my UFO car :blink:

Posted: 26 Jan 2014, 21:38
Skarma
What were you doing with it?

Posted: 31 Jan 2014, 23:32
KDL
Care to give a proper explanation? I've done my best you know to give a proper stable program so the least I'd request is to give me what happened and thanks

Posted: 01 Feb 2014, 23:44
Kipy
I loaded UFO car and tried to make a new color for this, but when I saved that my UFO car behave weird, it had a big square as shadow, I couldn't turn with that and it had weird sound (same when the car goes close to the wall for a long time)
Anyway I asked the original folder from a player and the problem solved, but I guess I'm too noob for your program.. that's all :D

Posted: 04 Jun 2014, 02:05
GO_AWAY
hi
i hate intel becuase it hates you
every time i try to instal it i get an error from the cpu the error is in arabic so i cant desplay it
my laptop uses intel and i cant do anything about it :angry:

Posted: 13 Jun 2014, 21:53
KDL
I have an intel card and Car Studio works fine (after updating the drivers).
That error message is only showed once, that, if it doesn't work, please write a reply here or at Re-Volt Live so I can help you deal with it.

Best regards
K.