Page 1 of 1
Posted: 29 Mar 2006, 20:35
Manmountain
Hi to all. :)
My latest project as some of you know, is to create a challenging pack of AI cars with
varying skill and competitveness equalling or with similar race times to that of actual
League members.

What I ask of you all now is please could you send me or tell me the TTF(ToyeTotalFreedom)
or Toyeca skin/paint scheme that you use as your own personal scheme that you race with, or
which scheme you would prefer to be associated with.
Also please let me know which of my AI Test Pack best matches your racing skill, or
please send me your own modified parameters which perform to your standard but are no
faster than Toyeca (Max Speed = 40mph).
Also tell me the race name you prefere to see on screen and which colour.

I would like a positive response from all the members listed below :

ajalkane
BeuaH
bipbip84
Blurck
cd090580
chohon
coyotte_311
darksabre
Dolo
FIZZ_LIO
FlamingFlip
Floxit
francky
Gusto
Harry Plotter
hilaire9
Irck
Jumex
Kyser
mmudshark
Naka_mexx
outermoppers
raf24
RTT-HARLEY
RTT-Pigasque
SebR
Sjampo
Skank
Speedy3000
Thales_Aylown

If your name is not on this list and you would like to be included then please add it here
and provide me with the information requested above.

Anyone who does not respond will be given a default skin and an AI will be selected using
thier race times posted at RVL.

My aim from this pack is to imortalise you and give you full respect in the RV community. B)

I hope to hear from most of you soon, I will be finalising this pack for a May release,
so you have a full month to get in touch.
I plan to release additional Track AI on a regular basis to complement this pack and
provide a more realistic challenge across most tracks.

Thank you all for your time and input.

Contact me HERE :D

Posted: 30 Mar 2006, 14:11
arto
Hi,

I'm using the stock Toyeca skin so that's ok for me :). The cars that seemed to give the nearest fight when I tested were cars 1-3, occassionally some others.

Posted: 31 Mar 2006, 01:05
sjampo
i don't use any custom skin, just the original.

Posted: 18 Apr 2006, 07:41
Manmountain
Well!
As we can see, there has been a very limited response, so far.

The starting grid looks a bit empty, but it's a start, thank's guys.

Now the name colours are the colours shown and named in the above picture, please select your colour and let me know.

Harry, sorry, but I will need your Plotter Toyeca repaint so I can add it to the pack, thanks.

The above picture is not edited, this is exactly how the AI cars will look, including NAME, personal trials have got my blood pumping, it's a visual rush, trust me.

Now come on everyone else, if your name is here give me your details, please.
I want to have more of a range of Toyeca/TTF repaints in the pack.

I have put a fair bit of work in so far, it will be worth it.

Thank you all for you time. :)

Posted: 30 May 2006, 02:50
J0nN0
cool mm

how did you get that picture??

Posted: 14 Apr 2013, 23:35
Manmountain
This is a deliberate thread bump.
I wish to complete this project and need all of your support.

I'm sure everyone has a personal or preffered Toyeca skin.

Just download the test pack AI Test Pack then inform me of which two or even single car matches you in performance on a veriety of tracks.
and also tell or send me your preffered toyeca skin, if you have a TTF skin even better.

PLEASE guys help me out.
Thanks.
:D

Posted: 14 Apr 2013, 23:54
VaiDuX461
Using this skin right now:

AI 6 and 4 fits best. My in game name is VAIDUX. Color blue.

Posted: 15 Apr 2013, 00:04
Skarma
I will have to send mine later... Maybe.

Posted: 15 Apr 2013, 00:09
RafSTer

Posted: 15 Apr 2013, 00:18
Nieger33@

Posted: 15 Apr 2013, 01:02
RafSTer
it would be cool if someone could put challenging ai bots in mp :P

Posted: 15 Apr 2013, 01:15
Phantom
Original skin.

AI Test 10 and 11 were my favourites.

Btw half of the people on your list don't exist anymore.

Posted: 15 Apr 2013, 01:37
Manmountain
RafSTer @ Apr 14 2013, 08:32 PM wrote:it would be cool if someone could put challenging ai bots in mp :P
Not in online multiplayer but thats sort of the idea. :D
Phantom @ Apr 14 2013, 08:45 PM wrote:Btw half of the people on your list don't exist anymore.
What! actually deceased or just non attendies ? :ph43r:
Don't you have a favorite Skin that you would like to consider represents you ?

Posted: 15 Apr 2013, 01:43
Phantom
Manmountain @ Apr 14 2013, 05:07 PM wrote: What! actually deceased or just non attendies ? :ph43r:
Deceased.
With the exception of hil, mmudshark, SebR, Dolo, outermoppers (Mop), and raf24 (RafSTer).

All the others no longer race online.

Posted: 15 Apr 2013, 11:23
mmudshark
Hi MM. It seems I missed the original post in 2006.

No longer racing doesn't necessarily mean they're deceased! I know Naka and Speedy are both alive and kickin'. :)

I like all of the AI's, but AI Test 4 is my choice. Blue the name color.
Here's the skin I'm currently using. Basic Black & Silver from Halo's site I think.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/148 ... yecatx.bmp

mmudshark was too long and I'm lazy so I'm just using mmud now in the races.

Posted: 19 Apr 2013, 00:03
urnemanden
Don't really race that much online anymore but I did make a skin a few years ago:

http://rvzt.net/Temp/Toyeca.bmp

no specs changed, just a repaint of toyeca.

Posted: 19 Apr 2013, 00:14
RCPLAYLAND
I am still poking about.... here and there.

Posted: 19 Apr 2013, 00:21
jaseaka
I don't get to race now because of classes. Hope to be back during summer time. But when I do play, of course I use my Voltz skin lol

Posted: 19 Apr 2013, 11:29
CracK
Hey. I got the e-mail notification
I don't think I am worthy to be put in this list, cause I haven't helped community a lot somehow and haven't raced online for a year or so
Unfortunately I was using Humma all the time so yeah
Good luck with your project anyway

Posted: 19 Apr 2013, 18:10
luka 56
Manmountain @ Mar 29 2006, 04:05 PM wrote: Hi to all. :)
My latest project as some of you know, is to create a challenging pack of AI cars with
varying skill and competitveness equalling or with similar race times to that of actual
League members.

What I ask of you all now is please could you send me or tell me the TTF(ToyeTotalFreedom)
or Toyeca skin/paint scheme that you use as your own personal scheme that you race with, or
which scheme you would prefer to be associated with.
Also please let me know which of my AI Test Pack best matches your racing skill, or
please send me your own modified parameters which perform to your standard but are no
faster than Toyeca (Max Speed = 40mph).
Also tell me the race name you prefere to see on screen and which colour.

I would like a positive response from all the members listed below :

ajalkane
BeuaH
bipbip84
Blurck
cd090580
chohon
coyotte_311
darksabre
Dolo
FIZZ_LIO
FlamingFlip
Floxit
francky
Gusto
Harry Plotter
hilaire9
Irck
Jumex
Kyser
mmudshark
Naka_mexx
outermoppers
raf24
RTT-HARLEY
RTT-Pigasque
SebR
Sjampo
Skank
Speedy3000
Thales_Aylown

If your name is not on this list and you would like to be included then please add it here
and provide me with the information requested above.

Anyone who does not respond will be given a default skin and an AI will be selected using
thier race times posted at RVL.

My aim from this pack is to imortalise you and give you full respect in the RV community. B)

I hope to hear from most of you soon, I will be finalising this pack for a May release,
so you have a full month to get in touch.
I plan to release additional Track AI on a regular basis to complement this pack and
provide a more realistic challenge across most tracks.

Thank you all for your time and input.

Contact me HERE :D
i wanna be on list? can i ? am new but i play revolt 4 years:P

Posted: 19 Apr 2013, 18:32
Balint12
I had the best fights with AI Test 01, so I'll choose that one, if you choose to include me :)

By the way.. sometimes they make impossibly good times. For example number 2 made 1.07 on garden once, and number 3 made 1.43 on museum 2 (both in no pickup 3 lap races)

Racing name: BALINT
Preferred colour: cyan
Skin (people reading the forum, please do not upload this anywhere without my permission):

btw, I'm using a .bmo and a .bmn file too for better textures from closer, shall I send those too?

Posted: 19 Apr 2013, 19:03
Manmountain
The list was the most predominant racers at the time of original post, '2006', that was seven years ago.
Anyone can send their details, all are welcome. B)

All I need is a set of car parameters that when used by the AI they perform on a similar level to you yourself. I ask that you download my AI Test Pack , then let me know which one or two are similar to you. You can use a personal set of paramerters you have created yourself, as long as top speed does not exceed 40 mph.
Use several different tracks using a 3 lap race, I would suggest my own AI Project track.

Then let me have or know which Toyeca skin/paint job you like to use or which you would like to be known by. If you have a TTF skin all the better.

Either post here or email me HERE

Thank you all for you help. :D

Posted: 19 Apr 2013, 19:18
Nieger33@
My repaint car isn't yet in race :(

Posted: 19 Apr 2013, 19:48
Manmountain
Nieger33@ @ Apr 19 2013, 02:48 PM wrote: My repaint car isn't yet in race :(
I am currently collecting data/information.
The beta release of my project is not yet created.
Sorry dude. :blink:

Posted: 20 Apr 2013, 23:42
Dave-o-rama
The cars that matched my lack of skills the most were AI Tests 07 and 08.

My skills are a little rusty, though.
Racing name: DAVE
Color: Red
Skin: here. (Beware: it's in 512x512 because I made it to be used in 1.2!)

Posted: 23 Apr 2013, 06:36
dblB100
Hello,

I am sorry that I have been out of the game in a long time. I do not know with everyone using Windows 7 and now 8 , if the game will work?

Good luck

Posted: 24 Apr 2013, 01:17
Phantom
dblB100 @ Apr 22 2013, 10:06 PM wrote: Hello,

I am sorry that I have been out of the game in a long time. I do not know with everyone using Windows 7 and now 8 , if the game will work?

Good luck
Yes it will work, thanks to a project called Re-Volt 1.2 the game now works on any modern OS.

Please get the patch from the following site and take your time to read the new features of v1.2 which are many:

http://rv12.zackattackgames.com

Posted: 24 Apr 2013, 22:07
Citywalker
Doesn't WolfR4 + V1.1 work in Win 7 and 8?

Posted: 24 Apr 2013, 22:43
Phantom
Citywalker @ Apr 24 2013, 01:37 PM wrote: Doesn't WolfR4 + V1.1 work in Win 7 and 8?
Yes but I won't recommend it. He was an online racer and in the online scene, nobody uses WolfR4+v1.1.

Posted: 01 May 2013, 05:27
RiffRaff
I cant believe I remember my login. LOL

Wazzup? I remember most of you. B)

Posted: 01 May 2013, 05:29
Manmountain
All I can say is "WOW" RiffRaff !
Is that really you ? we'er so honored.
How goes it ?

Posted: 04 May 2013, 03:50
halo_one
VaiDuX461 @ Apr 14 2013, 07:24 PM wrote: Using this skin right now:

AI 6 and 4 fits best. My in game name is VAIDUX. Color blue.
Hey Vai,

That is my skin :)

Happy to give it away for community sake. The reason I made it white is because it is good to see from a distance in dark tracks...

its on http://battletag.2hell.com

check out my other skins as well. easy to do with a little hue and saturation shopping... you can even make your car transparent... you can even make tracks transparent in case you haven't figured that out ;)

greetz,

halo 1

Posted: 04 May 2013, 12:39
VaiDuX461
halo_one @ May 4 2013, 01:20 AM wrote:That is my skin :)
Yup, I know.
Quite simple repaint, colors looks better than stock skin in my opinion. There's some transparency errors, but hardly noticeable. Thanks for making this.
halo_one @ May 4 2013, 01:20 AM wrote:its on http://battletag.2hell.com
That's from where I downloaded, good site for Battle Tag tutorials ;). There are also other good repaints (recolors) for Toyeca.

Posted: 06 May 2013, 22:17
RiffRaff
Manmountain @ May 1 2013, 12:59 AM wrote: All I can say is "WOW" RiffRaff !
Is that really you ? we'er so honored.
How goes it ?
I'm doing ok MM. I havent done much with any type of game in a few or more years though. :unsure: :(

I just dloaded some things, will have to get my old PC up and running again. It looks like a long trip down memory lane is in order. B)

Posted: 06 Mar 2014, 04:11
RiffRaff
Well I never did get RV running on the PC again, bummer.

I just got a new Samsung Phone though, and found the Android version of Re-Volt for it in the Play Store.

Holy crap, it runs super smooth! I finally beat all the challenge times to unlock all the tracks and cars. That long Museum track was a bastard though, LOL.

Felt great, almost like sitting in a time machine.
I don't think there's a way for me to install my custom tracks though, too bad.

Posted: 06 Mar 2014, 07:27
Phantom
RiffRaff @ Mar 5 2014, 07:41 PM wrote: Well I never did get RV running on the PC again, bummer.
Hi RiffRaff, it's a pleasure to see you interested in the game again. May I ask you why is that you never got it running on the PC anymore?

Haven't you ever tried the Re-Volt 1.2 update? If you liked this Re-Volt for Android that much, you might be fascinated when you discover the new 1.2 version. It doesn't matter if you're running Windows 7/8 or Linux. And you will be able to install all of your beautiful cars and tracks again.
I hope you give it a try one of these days.

http://rv12.revoltzone.net/

Pic 1
Pic 2

Posted: 06 Mar 2014, 18:18
zagames
Something to remember with 1.2 is that they have released quite a few beta versions that you won't find on the website. The players on RVHouse seem to have the latest DL links though. Also, don't forget to register on the new RVZT -> http://revoltzone.net See you soon!
Zach

Posted: 07 Mar 2014, 20:58
Abc
zagames @ Mar 6 2014, 09:48 AM wrote: Something to remember with 1.2 is that they have released quite a few beta versions that you won't find on the website. The players on RVHouse seem to have the latest DL links though. Also, don't forget to register on the new RVZT -> http://revoltzone.net See you soon!
Zach
You can find these extra versions on the Revolt 1.2 Thread on this forum.

Hi RiffRaff, i think you dont know me, but, im big fan of you, (ik its old, but) Ripper 2 is best car EVER

Regards and big welcome back