Page 1 of 1
Posted: 18 Dec 2013, 04:03
thexdriver
Hey rv guys

Iam trying to install and play on rv house but it seems like i cant log in it keeps telling me i have used a wrong user id or password altough iam 100% positive this where my log in information
i played revolt online a really long time ago (like 5 years ago) and i really loved it but now i want to get back on it and it isnt possible..
i have allready allowed rvhouse and revolt to firewall can you guys help me out?;)

Thx

Posted: 18 Dec 2013, 05:34
Phantom
The old login information has been completely eliminated. Create a new account in Re-Volt Zone.

http://www.revoltzone.net

Go to Register in the upper menu.
And check your e-mail to activate your new account.
Finally access in RVHouse with the new user name and password.

I know it's problematic but the administrator is dissappeared so he can't make the registration simpler.

Posted: 19 Dec 2013, 05:46
thexdriver
Phantom @ Dec 18 2013, 01:04 AM wrote: The old login information has been completely eliminated. Create a new account in Re-Volt Zone.

http://www.revoltzone.net

Go to Register in the upper menu.
And check your e-mail to activate your new account.
Finally access in RVHouse with the new user name and password.

I know it's problematic but the administrator is dissappeared so he can't make the registration simpler.
hey i registered with a new acount and email adres but the activation mail doesnt seem to be send to the email account i allready checked the spam box but it isnt there.. please help

Posted: 19 Dec 2013, 09:13
Phantom
:huh: Hmm.. in that case I can only say try creating -another- new account.

If that also fails try using a different e-mail address.

Posted: 19 Dec 2013, 15:48
thexdriver
Phantom @ Dec 19 2013, 04:43 AM wrote: :huh: Hmm.. in that case I can only say try creating -another- new account.

If that also fails try using a different e-mail address.
i tried 3 different email adresses now but still i dont get a response :,( halp!

Posted: 27 Dec 2013, 18:49
}!{enR
thexdriver @ Dec 19 2013, 04:18 PM wrote:i tried 3 different email adresses now but still i dont get a response :,( halp!
Try to register directly from the RV House ;)